30.The Reflection!..

They all reaches the Airport...

"Prem as usual you go and park the car... I'll go with Arjun..." She said knowing their plan...

"Okay dear. .. This time I don't need to worry about your loneliness. . But about Arjun's ... as he is accompanying my devil friend..." Prem pinched Brinda nose making her Angry...

"Prem... At the end of the day you have to bear with me.. Think about it well..." Brinda threatens Prem...

"Till You... the little devil gets Married...Then I'll be happy" Prem mocks Brinda...

"Don't say like that. .. she is cool and good girl.. Well you know... Me... I tried.. try to say"Arjun Slutters trying to hide his Blush...
Prem smiles seeing Brinda teasingly...

Some Car horns makes them to settle fast....

"Okay... I'll park the car and come. ... through back entrance. ..." Prem said...

"Okay.... We'll wait there. ..." Arjun replies...

Prem calls Rathesh and inquires him whereabout...

"Bro... I'm near back entrance. .. In checking area.." Rathesh informs..

" After finishing the formalities come to parking area..." Prem says...

"Okay... I'll pass through checking area and let you informed.... Where is my bro and sister-in-law?"

" Brinda and Arjun are in main entrance waiting for you.. and Brinda won't let Arjun see you... you come directly to parking area.. We'll give a wonderful surprise to Arjun .. See you there..." Prem closes the conversation...

Rathesh smiles and says "Okay"..

*********************************************************
In the main entrance...

"At least say me now...Who's that VIP. .?" Arjun persists Brinda..

"Wait for some more time and I want to tell you something important... about our life.." Brinda replies without meeting his eyes...

"Okay Brinda..." Arjun replies... But stops and repeats her words in his mind and whispers himself... *Did she said OUR life*

Brinda cell beeps. She sees her mobile with some notifications. .. Brinda excuses herself and comes to some corner reads the message. ..

[Prem - Don't worry... let him know your feeling... I think everything will be good ]

And she replies Okay with a smiley...

In parking Area... Prem seeing Brinda's message and he feels someone standing besides him. .. it's Rathesh. ..

" Hi Rathesh" Prem says with a Friendly smile...

"Hi Bro... How are you? ?? " Rathesh replies with a hug...

"Good dude...." Prem hugs him back..

Both share a friendly hug...

"You look good in real rather than the photo..." Prem Musters breaking the hug....

"Oh. .. Thanks Bro and you too. .. I saw Brinda just now. .. standing alone near Customs office. .." Rathesh questions..

" Not possible. . She's with Arjun..." Prem is sure of it...

"But I see her filling form... wearing red kurthi..." Rathesh again surrounded in Doubts...

"Hey.. she is wearing white chudi... I know it for sure... It might be some misunderstanding" Prem says and lifts his bag and places it on the Car...

" I think I have seen someone like her. .. as I saw her only in photo.... But" Rathesh is sure she looks like Brinda but leaves the matter for a while....

"It's okay. ... wait in car... I'll go and see..." Prem says and leaves...