41.The Togetherness!

"Samyukta" - Brinda screamed... ofcourse she is happy....

Prem hugged Sam... "What a surprise idiot... you didn't tell me beforehand....?"

Prem and Sam shared a relationship of Brother and sister though they are literally the Tom and Jerry Pair...

Arjun comes near them and asks "How's my surprise.... ??"

Brinda and Prem looks shocked and Arjun started laughing....

Prem spotted and accused " you!!!?"

Prem hit Arjun friendly and shared a hug....

Samyukta comes near Arjun "Mom and Dad will come by end of this month.... shortly 15 days.... I just completed my practicals and wanna to meet you both.... I came to know Our Dad and Arjun's father are business partners for a long period... then dad informed about Arjun is working in Archeology department in here... so I called him and thought of giving you surprise...." She said.

"You really shocked us... and I think you came to see your brother only...." Brinda faked her anger...

"Wait I'll give you a bone crush hug... so that you will find how this Sam missed you..." Sam run towards Brinda who is standing in opposite side of garden table .... but she forgot to notice the bush.... she slipped... but to her lucky , her hand is held by someone... he came out from darkness and shows his face.... both sees each others..... and both smiles seeing each other...

Arjun " Oh my goodness " ...When did he came....

This time it's Brinda's and Prem's chance to Grin... They laugh seeing Arjun....

Arjun sees them "Now... I understood...
The special VIP is my dearest cousin.... "

"Thank you very much Rathu..." Sam said seeing Rathesh eyes , both smiles till three throat clearing sounds heard..

Arjun , Brinda and Prem give a how-come-she-knows-him... type of look..

"Are you okay Sam?" Rathesh concerns...

Brinda - "Sam ah... ???"

Prem - "Will you please explain??Sam? "

Arjun - "How come you both know each other?..."

Samyukta interfered and says "Cool my dear brothers... he is with me in flight...."

Arjun still can't believe "just the mere Two hours of journey made you call her by short name ah?... Rathu instead of Rathesh?? I want explanation"

Prem smiles and scrubs off Arjun's anger "Never mind him Rathesh... You know na he is always like that"

Brinda cut of Arjun before he says something " shall we enjoy the dinner or gonna to discuss this thing till the end of the day???"

Prem smiles and explains" and by the way Mr.Arjun we can also give you a best surprise..."

Everyone presents themselves in dinner table... maids started serving the food...

Samyukta comes and hugs Brinda and says she missed her so much... Her jokes... Their silly fights with Prem and especially her cooking...

Arjun hears that and all of sudden utters " Ice cream do you know cooking??" He asked without bothering to call her ice cream in front of all...

All others raised their eyes brows or the questioning expression....

Arjun explains that today how she make him literally run for 10 mins for her ice cream... so he kept her that name...

Prem noted with funny sarcasm just to irritate Brinda" well she loves ice cream over peoples... You see!"

Brinda screams a little " Premmmm...!" Prem laughs and Arjun smiles remembering Their Ice cream Moment... Brinda sits blushing...