34.My love for Ice Creams...

Mithra is hypnotized by his Presence... She feels such a craving to hold his hand forever.... She comes back to reality when she hears lot of whispers around her...

She shouts at someone to get water as his pulse gets slow and make him lie perfectly... She gets water and sprinkles in his face... And with the help she makes him sit... But he is not full awake yet... The ring falls from his pocket and unknowingly falls in Mithras bag...

Mithra was called by someone... To submit the papers... She thinks she can't leave him like that... So she asked some Officer to take care of him for some times... Till she returns... She started running after getting the file and thanked that person.... But she didn't notice her bangle stuck with his shirt when she tried to lift him...

After submitting the papers she ran back only to find the chair empty...
She Questions herself why she is feeling heart broken by someone who she met 5 mins before.... She still remembers his face and smile creeps on her lips..

*****************************************************************
Arjun getting the ice creams...

his phone beeps.. message from Chocolate... yes the name he kept for brinda..

" come soon .... starving for my choco cone icecream"

in brinda phone...

" message delivered to Icecream"...

seeing his name she smiled..

and said to herself... the most loveable things got same name.... or ... will i love him more than ice cream... i think tats not possible...

*****************************************************************
Flash back remembering...

Even i didn't obey to mom or dad to stop me tasting my icecream .... only exception is prem... not because i consider his friendship more than my love for icecream... he always chase me and get my ice creams and make me cry ... he will not tease me by tasting ice cream rather than he will throw and consoles me that if i get cold he will feel bad... but i did a lot of things to get my ice creams... jumping from my terrace to next terrace to get ice cream and climbing the gate to escape...

nearly i have fought with him for 1000 times... just for ice creams.. sometimes he asked me to marry a ice cream shop owner... and i used reply ill marry a guy who ill consider and love more than ice cream... I know I'm really crazy... Who thought that I'll get a person to love me and I too love him more than Ice creams.... Definitely Crazy....

(mom , dad and prem ...do care because ill get cold easily in my childhood if i ate more sweets or ice creams... but my pocket money made me crazy to think about ice creams... ill eat ice cream opposite to my school... after that one day the shop closed leaving me disappointed and no ice cream shops nearby after sometimes my craziness got increase for ice cream rather then decreasing... whenever i find ice cream shops ill buy my favorite ice cream)...

My thoughts are disturbed by arjun...

Arjun waves his hand from little far and calls "Ice cream..."