Part 71

I chose to ignore him, It's not like he's gonna come over is it? 'Do you want a drink babe?' Ast asked getting off the lounger. 'Erm, can I have a coke please?' I asked looking up. 'Aw, of course' he laughed walking away. I looked back over to where the figure was to see It stood there where it was last, It hadn't moved. It was just stood there, looking over at me. I was actually petrified! It was wearing a hoodie that covered It's face.. but why? It's Miami, It's boiling! My attention was took away from the figure by Aston coming back with our drinks. 'There you go babe' he smiled sitting back behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. 'Mm, thank you' I smiled taking a sip of my Ice cold drink as a attempt to cool me down from the heat. 'I'm getting in the pool, you coming?' I asked standing up and holding my hand out for Aston to take. 'Yeah, go on then' Aston grinned taking my hand and pulling me towards the pool. 'Wait, let me get me shorts and top off' I laughed, letting go of his hand. 'Oooh' he grinned, getting in the pool and swimming up to the side to watch me. 'Fucking hell' he mumbled watching me pull my top off making me laugh. 'You look fucking sexy' he grinned as I sat on the side of the pool. 'Now come in' he smiled wrapping his arms around my waist and pilling me in. I had my arms wrapped round his neck and my legs wrapped round his waist whilst he had his arms wrapped around my waist. 'I'm taking you out tonight' he grinned kissing my neck. 'Aw that's cute, where?' I asked, resting my forehead against his. 'Surprise' he smirked kissing me.

It was now 5pm. Aston was talking me out for the meal at half past so I didn't have that long to get ready. I was wearing:

http://www.greatglam.com/pd-crystal-dish-pinkblack.cfm

I left my hair down and curled it before adding a small amount of makeup.

I walked into the bedroom after doing my makeup to see Aston doing his hair. He was wearing: 

http://assets8.gcstatic.com/u/apps/asset_manager/uploaded/2012/19/marvin-humes-stag-do-1336468606-view-1.jpg

'Oh wow, you look gorgeous' he grinned coming over and wrapping his arms around my waist. 'Well thank you, you look gorgeous too' I winked. 'Right well our table is booked for half past so If we leave now, we'll get there on time' he smiled linking his fingers with mine. I grabbed my bag and we made our way out.

'Ast, this is gorgeous, it must have cost loads' I gasped looking at it.

(Imagine it's dark-ish though:

http://www.kenwoodtravel.com/images/properties/1887/ONE-Bal-Harbour-Resort-Indoor-Restaurant.jpg ) 

'It did, but it's worth it for you' he smiled pulling me in as we got our seats. After ordering our meals we just sat and talked. 'I bought you a present' he smiled pulling a box out of his pocket. 'Aw, you didn't have to' I smiled. 'I did and I wanted to, now open it' he laughed handing me the box. I opened it to see a gorgeous bracelet making me gasp! It was a black and silver heart bracelet like this: 

http://cdn.stylisheve.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Black-diamond-bracelets-for-women_15.jpg

'Aw, it's beautiful' I gasped taking it out the box. 'Here, let me put it on' he smiled, gently taking it our of my hands and slipping it on my wrist. 'Perfect, just like you' he grinned, lifting up my hand and kissing it making me blush at his comment.

After we had our food Aston insisted on paying for It so I went outside for some fresh air whilst he paid. I hate It when he pays for our meals and everything, he uses his hard earned money on me when he should spend it on himself! 

'Oh, hello, long time no see' I heard a voice from in front of me making me look up. It was the guy a hoodie. 'What? I don't know you?' I said confused. 'I think you do' he said before pulling his hood down. My heart stopped. It was the guy from the pool. Why was he here? Was he here for me?