Part 14

*Skipping time*

It had been a 2 years since I had moved into Astons with him and his family, and I love every minute of it. Me and Aston were still together and going strong :’) Aston was 19 and i was 18 so we had finished school which I was so happy about, no more bullies!!!! 

‘Erm.. Sophie?’ Aston asked as we were lying on his bed cuddled up to each other ‘Yeah’ I smiled looking up at him ‘Err.. i… er…’ he stuttered. My heart felt like it was beating right out of my chest, he wasn’t breaking up with me was he? ‘Are you breaking up with me?’ I mumbled ‘What? No.. No I’d never do that!’ he panicked ‘Oh good’ I smiled ‘Anyway I have to go to Erm London this weekend’ he sighed ‘Why?’ ‘Because I have to meet up with Oritsé, JB and Marvin’ ‘Oh.. ok’ I said looking down ‘I’m only going for a few days I’ll be back before you know it’ he said lifting my head up and kissing me softly. ‘I love you’ I smiled ‘I love you more and more and more everyday’ he smiled kissing me again. 

It was now Friday the day Aston was going down to London for the weekend. To be honest I didn’t want him to leave, I know it’s only for 3 days, but still he’s my life and I’ll miss him so much. ‘So I’ll see you on Sunday?’ I asked looking down at my feet ‘Yeah, but I’ll be back before you know it’ he said pulling me into a hug, I wrapped my arms around his waist as he wrapped his arms around my neck. ‘I love you’ I mumbled into his chest ‘I love you too’ he whispered pulling away and lifting my chin up he smiled before leaning in and kissing me, passionately. It was so desperate like it was going to be the last one… ever… even though it was only until Sunday night. ‘I’ll see you soon’ he said once he pulled away I nodded, biting my lip trying to hold in the tears that were ready to fall. ‘Hey, don’t cry, I’ll be back soon, it’ll go quick I promise’ he said, I nodded as a tear rolled down my cheek which Aston caught ‘I’ll miss you so much Ast’ I cried as I hugged him ‘Hey don’t cry you’ll set me off’ he laughed ‘Ok’ I smiled pulling away ‘I got to go now, see you soon babe I’ll call you everyday’ he said kissing me one more time ‘I love you’ he said walking down the path ‘I love you more’ I sighed watching him get in the taxi, and waving him off. I walked back into the house and shut the door behind me. The house was completely quiet because the rest of Astons family were out. I went upstairs to mine and Astons room, the smell of him instantly hitting me. I sighed feeling tears bubbling up in my eyes. Why was I been like this? He was only going to be gone for the weekend. I put my cardigan on and my converses and made my way downstairs, I picked up my phone, keys and money before making my way to the shop. I got some munchies before making my way out the shop. I was half way home when I saw a face I never thought I’d see again…