Part 35

I ran over to him, he had blood coming from his head. ‘Aston’ I said, dropping to the floor beside him. I already had tears streaming down my face and I didn’t know what was wrong with him, he could be fine… right? ‘Aston’ I cried shaking him gently ‘Please wake up’ I cried wiping the tears away that were falling down my cheeks. I had no choice but to phone one of the boys, I grabbed my phone and phoned Marvin because he was the first one out of the boys on my phone.

Marv- Hello?

Me- Marv, its Aston

Marv- What’s wrong with him?

Me- He’s been hit on the head, get the boys and come quick please?

Marv- I’m coming babe, where are you?

Me- I’m down the alley way near the house, please hurry up

Marv- I will babe, give us 2 minutes

Me- Ok

Marv- Bye babe

Me- Bye

I put my phone away before looking back at Ast, his eyes were tight shut, the blood still coming from his head ‘Please, Ast, wake up’ I cried, ‘Please’ I said wiping my cheeks. 

‘Just leave him’ a voice said behind me making me jump and turn around. That’s when I saw who it was. The person I thought I’d finally get away from. But no. He’s back. My ‘dad’. ‘Did you do that?’ I cried pointing to Aston. ‘Yeah’ he said casually, not caring that he could have killed him. ‘You fucking twat’ I cried ‘You could have killed him, he could die’ I spat ‘Hm, he’s a twat anyway, bit like you’ he laughed ‘What right did you have hurting him though?’ I said standing up and walking over to him ‘It hurts you right? I told you I’ll be back, wait I did I stabbed you, but obviously you didn’t die’ he laughed ‘You wanted me dead?’ I said shocked, my own dad wanted me dead? ‘Yeah, but now he’s the best way to get to you, he’s a dick’ he laughed. I lost it. I jumped at him punching him in the chest, tears streaming down my face ‘I FUCKING HATE YOU’ I screamed ‘Okay’ he laughed ‘I HATE YOU’ I cried then I felt myself been pulled of him and into someone’s arms. I broke down. I felt myself fall to the floor, crying my eyes out ‘Shh babe’ someone said, sitting beside me and putting their arm around my shoulder. I looked up to see JB ‘He hurt Ast’ I cried, more tears spilling down my face. ‘I know babe, shh, he’ll be ok’ he smiled rubbing my arm. I looked up to see Marv and Reesh with Ast, my dad must’ve ran away… again! ‘Have they phoned an ambulance?’ I asked JB ‘Yeah babe, they’re on their way’ he smiled ‘I don’t want to lose him, I can’t he’s gonna be a daddy’ I cried hiding my face in my hands ‘shh babe, he’ll be fine, trust me’ he said kissing my head and hugging me.

Not long after the ambulance came and put Ast in the back. ‘Ok, one person can come with him’ the paramedic guy said ‘Can I go please?’ I asked the boys ‘Of course babe’ Reesh smiled ‘Thanks’ I said getting in the back ‘We’ll follow’ Marv smiled ‘Ok, thank you boys’ I smiled ‘No problem’ JB smiled as the paramedic people shut the doors. I looked at Ast, he was just lying there, his eyes shut, asleep. I held his hand just looking at him, I couldn’t lose him. I just couldn’t. It’d break me…

We arrived at the hospital, straight away they took him into a room to see what was wrong with him. I just sat there on the waiting room seats, staring into space. Nothing could happen to him, we had a kid on the way, our baby needed their daddy! I looked down the corridor to see Marv, JB, Reesh, Chloe, Megan, Aimee and JJ come in. ‘What’s he doing here?’ I said pointing to JJ ‘He’s with me’ Megan sighed ‘Yeah, well I don’t want to see him’ I spat ‘Why not?’ he said sitting down next to Megan ‘Because all of this is your fault. If you hadn’t come over you two wouldn’t of argued and he wouldn’t of walked out’ I said tears rolling down my face again. ‘How’s that my fault?’ he said standing up ‘Because you started arguing with him, you called me, obviously knowing he’s gonna react’ I said standing up aswell ‘Can’t blame someone for telling the truth’ he smirked ‘You twat’ I said walking closer to him ‘I never liked you, you were a right emo’ he laughed ‘Shut up’ I snapped ‘And you’re pregnant, some twat that’ll turn out to be, like it’s mum’ he laughed ‘I FUCKING HATE YOU TOO’ I screamed jumping at him and punching him in the chest ‘I HATE YOU’ I shouted, tears bubbling my eyes. He grabbed hold of my wrists stopping me ‘ah, ah, now. Go back to slitting your wrists’ he laughed ‘SHUT UP’ I screamed pulling away from him ‘Come here babe’ Marv said walking up to me and opening his arms, me automatically falling into them, crying my eyes out. He was horrible. ‘Mate, it think you should go’ I heard Reesh say to JJ ‘Gladly’ he said before walking out.

I honestly couldn’t believe him. Now it was just the wait to see if Aston will be ok….