Part 59

The night went on and there was no sign of Emma.. yet. ‘Aston, come dance’ I slurred grabbing his hand and pulling him to the floor. He wrapped his hands around my waist, automatically attaching themselves to my bum making me laugh. 'You're cheeky' I giggled. 'You're sexy' he winked before kissing my neck. 'You're really drunk aren't you?' I laughed looking at him. 'I don't know, you are though' He smirked kissing my nose. 'I know' I laughed. 'I'm going for some air' I smiled after a while of dancing. 'Yeah, I'll come' he smiled grabbing my hand as we stumbled out the back door. 'I'm so excited to get home' he smirked pushing me up against the wall, so his hands were either side of my head. 'I love you' he smiled. 'I love you too' I grinned just as his lips came crashing down onto mine. 'Should we just go home now?' he laughed. 'No, we need to enjoy the rest of the night here, it's our birthday party after all' I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck. 'Aw, the two love birds together' I heard a voice snigger... I knew that voice... I knew it well. Ast must have felt my body tense up because he pulled me into him. 'So yous have had a kid together' he laughed. 'She a twat aswell?' I could tell Aston was getting angry when he mentioned Ava. 'Why are yous stood hugging like twats? Separate and look this way' he snapped. I reluctantly pulled away and turned around seeing him stood there... dad, but he wasn't alone, he was with Emma. This was all planned out, why hadn't I realised? 'Come on, let's go back' I sighed grabbing Aston's hand and pulling him back towards the door only to have dad standing in front of the door. 'Yous are going no where' he smirked pushing me backwards, my hands loosing grip of Aston's and falling into a gang of men. 'Leave her alone' Aston said sternly walking up to me. 'Aha pretty boy, you don't want her getting hurt do you?' one of the men asked pulling out a gun... shit. 'Please, I'll do anything, just let me go' I begged trying to wriggle free. 'Nope, stay still or I'll shoot you' one of the men said putting the gun to me head making me freeze instantly. 'Why's she here?' I asked pointing towards Emma. 'Oh didn't you know?' dad asked making me and Aston look towards him. 'What?' Ast asked. 'She's your cousin' he smiled. 'W-w-what?' Iasked looking between them both. 'That's fucking sick and twisted. Her own cousin tried to get her own cousin's fiance into bed?' Aston snapped looking at Emma. 'You can do much better than that slag anyway Asty' Emma smiled, fluttering her eyelashes. 'If there's anyone here who's a slag, it's you' Aston spat. 'Shut up' dad snapped grabbing Aston by the neck. 'Woah, let him go now' I said trying to get my wrist free. 'Ah, ah, remember' one of the men said waving the gun in front of my face before putting it on the side of my stomach instead. 'My last plan, to try and kill you never worked' dad sighed looking at me. 'What sort of sick fucking prick attempts to kill their own daughter?' Ast spat turning around in my dad's grip to face him. 'Oh shut up' dad snapped punching Aston straight in the face making him stumble back and grab his mouth. 'WHAT THE FUCK' I screamed trying to free myself from the men's grip on me. 'WILL YOU FUCKING STAY STILL' one of them screamed pulling my hair. 'FUCK' I screamed in pain. 'DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER' Aston shouted punching on of the men. 'ARE YOU FUCKING THICK? I HAVE A FUCKING GUN TO STOP HER MOVING, I FUCKING WARNED YOU, NEXT TIME ONE OF YOUS MOVE, I'M FUCKING SHOOTING HER' one of the men shouted making me flinch. 'Aston, please don't move' I begged, tears filling my eyes. I was so scared! 'You're a fucked up man' Aston spat turning around to my dad. 'You're a stupid prick' my dad laughed smacking a pole straight into Aston's stomach making him drop to the floor, whilst Emma stood there watching this like it's a film. 'YOU FUCKING TWAT, IF YOU'VE HURT HIM' I shouted wiggling around. 'You'll what?' my dad laughed. I wiggled around more trying to free myself. 'I'LL FUCKING-' I started before been cut off with a pain shooting through my side making me scream and fall to the floor.

What the hell just happened? Had I been shot?