Part 26

A few hours had passed and I was bored out of my mind. I was lay on the couch with my feet over the head rest and my head on the floor, when I heard the door slam shut ‘Baby, I’m home’ Ast shouted ‘Where are yo- Oh there you are’ Ast laughed as he saw me, ‘What you doing?’ he laughed ‘I got bored’ I giggled sitting up properly. ‘Aww’ he laughed sitting beside me ‘How did the rehearsing go?’ I asked looking ‘It’s going great’ he grinned ‘We’re thinking of going on X Factor’ he smiled ‘Omg you should do, you have an amazing voice and I’m sure the boys do to’ I smiled leaning up and kissing him quickly. ‘Yeah, I think we will’ he smiled putting his arm around my shoulders. ‘What yous called?’ I asked ‘UFO’ he grinned ‘Aww, that’s cute’ I smiled making him laugh. 

*2 years later*

It had been 2 years since the boys had auditioned for X Factor they had to change their names from ‘UFO’ to JLS because there already was a band called UFO, they didn’t win though, and they finished second. They had spent a year practicing because they wanted to be perfect; bless them. I met the boys not long after Aston told me they were planning on auditioning they were so sweet, I became really close to them, they were all like big brothers to me. They already had a single out called ‘Beat Again’ which went straight to number 1. I was so proud of them. Me and Aston had been together 4 years now, and we were stronger than ever! Nothing could break us apart!

Right now the boys were in the studio recording their second single ‘Everybody In Love’. I love that song so much, it’s such a cute song, haha. I now worked in Pineapple, I was a dancer. Finally I got to do what I’d always wanted to do. Today was my first day so I hadn’t met anyone yet, but hopefully I’ll get on well with them and make some friends. I got dressed in a vest top, joggers and my high tops. I put my phone in my bag along with my purse and some other bits and bobs. I tied my hair in a messy bun, grabbed my car keys and made my way to the studio. I signed in and found out where I was going. I walked in to the studio room to see three girls sat on the floor. ‘Hi’ I said shutting the door ‘Ah yeah, hey, you must be the new dancer, Sophie?’ one said ‘yeah’ I said quietly ‘Okay, well I’m Chloe, this is Aimee and this is Megan’ Chloe said ‘Hiya’ I said to the other girls. ‘Oh and just so you know out dance teacher is called Louie’ Megan smiled ‘Ok, thanks. Ah it feels so weird been here’ I laughed looking around ‘What do you mean?’ Aimee asked ‘I’ve always dreamt of been a dancer and now it’s finally came true’ I grinned ‘Aw, that’s so cute’ Chloe laughed making us all laugh. We all got on great, I could tell we were going to be great friends, we just sat talking for longer when a man walked in who I guessed was Louie. ‘Ah, you must be Sophie, I’m Louie’ he smiled French kissing me ‘Hiya’ I smiled ‘Ok, I have a special announcement to make’ he grinned ‘Ooh, do spill’ Megan grinned ‘Well girls, yous are all going to be staring in a music video’ ‘Really? Omg who’s’ Chloe grinned ‘Ahh, I can’t tell you that until they get here’ he smirked ‘Ah no’ I moaned ‘I hate surprises’ I laughed ‘Aw he’s so mean’ Megan moaned.

---

Not long after Louie went to the door and opened it slightly before he said something to whoever was at the other side before shutting it again and walking back over to us ‘They’re here’ he grinned ‘You gonna tell us now?’ Aimee laughed ‘I’ll let you see who it is’ he laughed before shouting ‘Come in’ the door opened and in walked four boys… JLS ‘OMG’ I screamed running over and jumping into Aston’s arms ‘Hey babe’ he grinned pulling away and kissing me ‘You know each other?’ Megan asked confused ‘He’s my boyfriend’ I laughed ‘Really? How long for?’ Aimee asked ‘4 years’ I smiled ‘Wow that’s a long time’ she laughed ‘Yeah, we’ve been together since school’ Aston said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I turned around to see Chloe hugging JB ‘You two?’ I smiled ‘Yeah’ she grinned ‘Aww’ I smiled hugging her. Then hugging the rest of the boys. ‘Right! You girls are going to be in the boys new music video for ‘Everybody In Love’ so choose a partner’ Louie grinned, obviously me and Aston were together and Chloe and JB. Aimee and Oritsé went together and Megan and Marvin. Marvin already had a girlfriend though, she’s called Rochelle. ‘Marvo’ I laughed at the nickname I had for him ‘Yes’ he laughed back ‘Where’s Roch?’ ‘Ah she’s at the studio’s with the rest of the girls’ he smiled ‘Ah right’ I laughed before running over to Ast and jumping onto his back. I love the relationship we had, it was a relationship but we’re like best friends. Nothing could come between us. ‘Oooh girls! That reminds me’ Louie grinned ‘How would you like been the boys backing dancers for their tours?’ he asked making us all scream. I could tell this job was going to be fun, I had new friends and I was working with my boyfriend and friends.