Part 11

I had been a week since I slept at Astons. My dad hadn’t got any nicer toward me constantly hitting me. I tried my hardest to stay away from him every chance I got. On the good side we were leaving school in a month which I was happy about. It was the lesson before lunch and I was sat at the back again trying to ignore all the people who were laughing at me. The lesson soon finished so I rushed out the classroom trying to avoid everyone. I ran out the back doors and to the little bench where me and Aston always meet up at for lunch. ‘Hey babe’ Aston smiled ‘Heya’ I laughed sitting beside him ‘How was your day?’ he asked ‘It was ok how was yours?’ I asked taking my lunch out of my bag ‘Ok’ he mumbled ‘Ast what’s wrong?’ I asked ‘I need to tell you something’ he said turning around looking at me. ‘Ok’ I said looking down, in all honesty I was scared about what he was going to say. ‘I… erm i…’ he sighed looking down ‘Right I’m just going to come out and say it, I really, really like you’ he said looking up in my eyes I felt a smile erupt onto my face ‘Aw, really? I honestly like you to’ I smiled ‘Good’ he said leaning over and kissing me sweetly on the lips ‘Now I have one more thing to ask’ he smiled ‘Will you be my girlfriend?’ ‘OMG’ I screamed making him laugh ‘Of course’ I will I giggled jumping off the bench and hugging him before pulling away and kissing his lips. ‘oooh look what we have here’ I heard, me and Aston turned around to see JJ stood there. ‘Just go away’ Aston sighed ‘oh yeah, why so you can continue kissing your slag?’ JJ asked, I was used to this now, ever since he saw us kissing in the park he called me a slag, but each time I would feel my heart drop more, was I really a slag? ‘Listen, if you’re gonna call my girlfriend a slag then I want nothing to do with you’ Aston snapped taking hold of my hand, awwr he was so cute! ‘Aw girlfriend? It won’t last two minutes’ he laughed ‘Just shut up, you’re always been a sarcastic twat towards her, you don’t know her! Just leave her alone yeah?’ Ast snapped picking up my bag and giving it to me as I put it over my shoulder whilst he grabbed his bag. ‘Ah, ah bruv, remember our deal?’ JJ smirked ‘Yeah I do but I couldn’t give a shit, we’re leaving school in a month’ Ast laughed as we walked away ‘Thanks Ast’ I smiled ‘What for?’ he laughed ‘For sticking up for me and just been you, you’re an amazing boyfriend’ I laughed ‘Aww, and you’re a beautiful girlfriend’ he smiled pulling me into a hug. 

The rest of the day flew by and before I knew it, it was home time. I had last lesson with Aston so we didn’t have to meet up. ‘Come on’ he smiled taking my hand as we made our way home. ‘I’m glad we have no exams left at school’ Aston laughed ‘Yeah me too, but I’m more glad it’s Saturday tomorrow’ I laughed ‘Oh yeah, do you want to go to the beach tomorrow?’ Aston asked as he stroked my hand with his thumb ‘Yeah that’d be fun’ I smiled ‘Ok, the beach It is’ Aston grinned. We soon arrived at my house and yet again my dad wasn’t in. ‘I’ll pick you up at 11?’Aston asked ‘Yeah, that’s perfect’ I grinned leaning in to kiss him. The kiss was getting more passionate when I heard a car pull up but I just expected it to be the neighbours. Our kiss was getting faster when I felt myself been pulled away from Aston by my hair ‘Oww’ I cried ‘SHUT UP AND GET IN THE HOUSE!’ my dad screamed ‘AND YOU GO HOME’ he shouted pointing to Aston. 

Well this was going to be an interesting night…