Part 9

ASTONS P.O.V

I leaned in and closed the gap between us and kissing her. It was short and sweet at first but it got more passionate by the second. We were both getting into it when suddenly someone shouted ‘ASTON’ I pulled away and looked to my side to see…

JJ and his other friend Becky stood there anger spread across his face. I wasn’t scared for myself I was scared for Sophie. I knew what Becky was like; she wouldn’t have to think twice before attacking someone. I looked back as Sophie who looked scared for her life. I pulled her into a hug hugging her and leaning my head on top of hers (because she was smaller haha!) looking over at JJ and Becky. ‘And what are you doing with that slag?’ Becky snapped walking over ‘What does it look like’ I snapped back feeling Sophie burry her face into my chest. ‘Bruv! Why the hell were you kissing that!’ JJ snapped walking over and catching up to Becky. ‘That has a name’ I sighed ‘Yeah SLAG!’ Becky hissed ‘Shut up Becky’ ‘OI, ASTON DON’T SHOUT AT HER!’ JJ shouted ‘Oh shut up you twat’ Aston whispered causing Sophie to laugh slightly ‘WHAT YOU LAUGHING AT YOU SLAG’ Becky shouted causing Sophie to tense up. I felt so sorry for her she was so scared! ‘DON’T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!’ I shouted back ‘AND YOU DON’T SHOUT AT HER’ JJ shouted stepping in. This really wasn’t going to end well. ‘YOU SHUT UP’ I shouted pointing at JJ. ‘Oh yeah, make me. Just don’t get my wrists I have a new cut’ he laughed sarcastically causing anger to bubble up inside me. I pulled away from Sophie and walked over to JJ. Before he could do anything I swung at him punching his straight in the face ‘ASTON!’ Sophie shouted. I looked behind me to see Becky stood face to face with her. I turned back around to JJ only to receive a punch in the face. My first reaction was to punch him back which I did before turning around to see Becky push Sophie to the floor ‘HEY!’ I shouted running over and pushing Becky away and helping Sophie up. ‘STAY THE HELL AWAY’ i shouted before grabbing Sophie’s hand and running home. ‘You ok?’ I asked once we got around the corner ‘Yeah, I’m fine are you? You have blood on your face!’ she sighed wiping my lip ‘I’m fine, now come on let’s go home’ I smiled linking my fingers with hers and walking home.