Part 31

ASTONS P.O.V

We got into my car and made our way to the restaurant we were meeting mum and dad. ‘Are you nervous baby?’ I asked Sophie as she was playing with her bracelet. It was the blue rope one with ‘A <3 S’ on that I bought her when we were younger, she’s never taken it off since I gave it her, bless haha! ‘Come on’ I smiled getting out of the car as she did aswell. I took hold of her hand and we walked into the restaurant going straight to the back where mum and dad were ‘Hello Aston, Hello Sophie’ my mum smiled getting up and hugging us ‘Hiya mum, hiya dad’ I smiled hugging him as Sophie done the same. 

‘Well there’s a reason we wanted you to come down tonight’ I smiled putting my arm around Sophie’s waist. ‘What’s that?’ dad asked putting his drink down ‘Well’ I said looking at Sophie, ‘Do you want to tell them or should i?’ I asked ‘Can you?’ she said sweetly ‘Of course’ I grinned ‘Well mum, dad, Sophie’s pregnant’ I grinned ‘Really?’ mum gasped ‘Yeah’ Sophie smiled. I looked at my mum as tears rolled down her cheek ‘Aww, congratulations’ she grinned getting out of her seat and giving me and Sophie big hugs ‘Dad?’ I said ‘Oh my god, son, that’s great news’ he grinned giving me a manly hug ‘Congrats Sophie’ he smiled hugging her. They were actually really happy, I’m so glad about that! ‘How far gone are you Sophie?’ mum asked ‘Erm, just over a week I think’ she smiled taking a sip of her orange juice. ‘Aw’ she smiled. We finished our meal, said goodbye to mum and dad and made our way out of the restaurant, I grabbed hold of Sophie’s hand tight as there was LOADS of pap’s, honestly how do they find out where I am? ‘Aston who’s this?’ ‘Is this your girlfriend Aston?’ all these questions were been shouted at me. Me and Sophie hadn’t went public yet. Fair enough we’d been together 5 years, but… I don’t know really, we just hadn’t decided on that yet, but we were going to have to now. It didn’t bother me though; I wanted the world to know I had such a beautiful girlfriend. 

We finally got passed the pap’s and go into my car ‘We’re going to have to tell everyone about our relationship now’ I said as we made our way home ‘Why’s that?’ she asked looking slightly confused ‘Well, the pap’s will know now and no doubt there’ll be a story tomorrow’ I said ‘I’m not bothered, but wait until there’s a story released then tell everyone’ she smiled linking her fingers with mine as I had my hand rested on her knee. ‘Ok baby’ I smiled as I stopped the car. I got out and ran over to Sophie’s side and opened the door for her. ‘Come on’ I smiled linking our hands and walked into the house. ‘Mm I love you’ I mumbled as I kissed her softly. ‘I love you too’ she sighed. I moved from kissing her lips to kissing down her neck. ‘Ast, stop’ she whispered, I pulled away quickly ‘What’s wrong baby?’ I panicked ‘I feel sick’ she whispered then ran off to the bathroom, I ran up the stairs following her into the bathroom and holding her hair back ‘You ok baby?’ I panicked ‘Yeah, I’m fine Ast, it’s just sickness of been pregnant’ she smiled, then brushed her teeth. ‘I like this house’ I said, pointing at a house on the screen. It had 4 bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom, a family bathroom, big kitchen, living room and dining room, a garage and a massive garden. It was perfect ‘I love it, but isn’t it a bit too much money?’ she said ‘Nope, like I said before I have the money and it’s perfect look at the garden, you can imagine our child running around, playing in it’ I said resting one of my hands on her stomach ‘Aw you’re too cute’ she smiled ‘So can we get it?’ I asked excitedly ‘Yeah, if you want’ she grinned ‘Aww yey!’ I laughed. ‘When are we going to tell the others’ I said ‘Anytime you want’ she smiled ‘Aw ok, we’ll tell them tomorrow’ I smiled ‘Ok babe’ she smiled leaning her head on my chest ‘I love you baby girl’ I smiled ‘I love you too’ she smiled as I leaned down and kissed her gently.

----

It was the next day and we were telling the group about the baby. We were all meeting at Nando’s, obviously, ha! ‘Babe, do any of the group know about the baby?’ I asked holding Sophie’s hand as we made our way to Nando’s. ‘Erm just Chloe, Megan and Aimee, they realised I was pregnant when I was constantly been sick in Nando’s and I was late’ she smiled ‘Aw, ok baby, I’m glad they noticed’ I smiled ‘Aww’ she grinned as we walked into Nando’s.

NORMAL P.O.V

Me and Aston walked into Nando’s together, Chloe, Aimee and Megan all looked at me and smiled, I smiled back as we sat opposite them. ‘So what’s the occasion, why are we all here?’ JB asked ‘Erm, we have some news’ Aston grinned. ‘And what would that be?’ Marvin said ‘Erm..’ Aston said looking down at me ‘Should I say?’ I asked ‘Yeah’ he smiled ‘Ok’ I said as he put his arm around my waist ‘Say what?’ Reesh asked ‘Erm… I’m pregnant’ I smiled ‘Aww really?’ Marvin grinned ‘Yeah’ Ast smiled ‘Aw congratulations’ JB smiled, as they all got out of their seats and hugged us. ‘See I told you’ Chloe whispered when she hugged me ‘I know, I was just scared’ I whispered back then hugged the other girls. ‘Aw, it’ll be the first JLS baby’ Reesh laughed ‘Oh yeah, never thought of that’ Ast laughed kissing my head. We all sat and talked for longer before we all made our way home. I was so happy now. Nothing could destroy it. Well I hope….