Part 16

I waited until it was 9am when I saw a train pull up, I stood up waiting to see if Ast got off it which of course he did ‘ASTON’ I shouted, he looked up and saw me causing a massive smile to erupt on his face. He let go of his case and opened his arm which I ran straight into. ‘I’ve missed you so much!’ I mumbled into his chest ‘I’ve missed you more’ he laughed kissing me head. I looked up at him and kissed him when he decided to be cheeky and slip his tongue into my mouth. The kiss was so passionate, ‘I love you’ I said as we pulled away ‘I love you more baby girl’ he smiled kissing me again. ‘Come on let’s go home’ he grinned taking hold of my hand and getting his suitcase with his other. We walked out of the station to wait for a taxi ‘Babe, do you want to go to Starbucks, to pass time? It’s early and I’ve had no breakfast’ he laughed ‘Yeah no problem’ I smiled looking up at him as he snapped a quick kiss onto my lips. We walked into Starbucks when I saw my dad sat where I left him, Ast must have felt me tense up as he held my hand tighter ‘Babe what’s up?’ he asked ‘It’s dad’ I whispered ‘Shh, it’s fine babe, we’ll sit at the bottom’ he smiled as we walked over to the till and Ast got his breakfast- he was only having a hot chocolate but hey ho it’s what he wanted :L ‘Do you want anything to eat babe?’ he asked ‘No, I’m fine, I had something before’ I smiled ‘You sure?’ he asked ‘Positive’ I laughed ‘Ok babe’ he smiled. We both sat down next to each other ‘Ast can I have a hug?’ I asked as fear took over me with my dad sat in the same room and after what he said to me this morning! ‘Of course baby girl’ he smiled opening his arms as I rested my head on his chest with my arms around his waist. He put one arm around my shoulder and drank his drink with his other hand. A while later and Aston had finished his drink, I looked over to my dad to see him getting up to leave, he saw us and grinned evily then mouthed ‘I’ll get you back’ I burst into tears I couldn’t take it anymore and knowing Aston didn’t know made everything worse! ‘Hey, what’s wrong babe?’ he asked rubbing my back. ‘Can we go home, I want mum’ I cried ‘You can tell me babe, I’ll try and help you!’ he said rubbing my arm ‘I know but I need to see mum first, I need to tell her something else’ I cried ‘What? Something’s happened?’ ‘I’ll tell you later Ast, please can we go home?’ ‘Ok baby girl, let’s go’ he smiled taking hold of my hand and getting a taxi. We arrived home and straight away I went running to mum ‘Mum’ I cried hugging her ‘What’s wrong baby?’ she asked rubbing my back ‘He was there again’ I whispered as Aston walked in ‘Tell me what happened?’ she said ‘Go see Ast, I’ll tell you after’ I said wiping away my tears as she went to see Ast. 

After a while Ast went up stairs to unpack so I took the opportunity to talk to mum. ‘You ok now love?’ she asked as I snuggled into the sofa ‘No’ I mumbled tears brimming my eyes ‘What happened?’ she asked ‘Well, I got up early to go meet Ast at the station, yano as a surprise? But I got there earlier than I thought so I went to Starbucks to get a cup of coffee to wake myself up, when I finished Ast text me saying he was almost home but I didn’t answer so he thought I was asleep and wouldn’t expect me meeting him. Then when I put my phone away I looked up and dad was sat opposite. He asked me where I went and I told him about how usless he was and that I went with a friend and he asked me who because last time he saw me I had no friends then he told me he’s gonna get me back and I’ll be sorry’ I cried ‘Aw baby’ she sighed hugging me ‘but I went bacl to Starbucks with Ast so he could get a drink as he had no breakfast and he was still there and when he left he mouthed I’ll get you back! I’m scared mum he’s gonna get me’ I cried almost chocking on my tears ‘He won’t get you, we’ll all protect you but have you told Ast anything?’ ‘No’ I whispered ‘Well you need to he’ll protect you and he’ll understand’ she smiled ‘Ok, I’ll go now’ I said ‘Thank you mum’ I smiled ‘Anytime love now go’ she laughed, I laughed back before going upstairs and telling Ast what happened, but how would he take it?...