Part 38

NORMAL P.O.V

Aston was allowed to go home today, it had been a day since he had woke up. The doctor’s had to do test and check-ups to see if his head was ok, which it was. ‘Are you ready Ast?’ I asked as I sat on his bed waiting for him to get ready. ‘Yeah, come on, I hate hospitals, I want to go home’ he laughed grabbing my hand and rushing for the door. ‘Aston, slow down, we’ll get out’ I laughed. ‘I hate these places’ he sighed as we walked down the corridors, hand in hand. ‘I know, so do I, but we’ll be back here loads because of the baby’ ‘Hm, I know but that’s worth it, we’ll see our little peanut’ ‘Aw, seriously Ast that’s too cute’ I giggled. We walked out the doors and of course pap’s were there. I was wearing a really baggy top so luckily you couldn’t tell I was pregnant. And yet again they were shouting questions to Ast, asking him what had happened ect, ect. We soon arrived at the taxi which was waiting for us to take us home. ‘You’re resting when we get home’ I smiled cuddling into his side once we got in. ‘Hmm, what if I don’t want to’ he smirked ‘You have no choice, you have to rest’ I giggled. The car soon pulled up at our house and once again there was pap’s. ‘Omg, why can’t they leave us alone? I’ve only just came out of hospital’ he moaned ‘It all comes with been Britain’s biggest boy band, wait until the little one is born’ I laughed opening the car door as he done the same at his side. I walked around and held his hand as we walked up the path. ‘Aston what happened?’ ‘Did you get attacked’ all these questions been thrown at him. He just ignored them and walked to the front door, opening it and letting us in. ‘Go sit down’ I said taking my shoes off as he done the same ‘No’ Ast moaned ‘Aston, go sit down and I’ll get you a drink’ I smiled ‘I don’t want to rest though’ he moaned, yet again. ‘Now!’ I laughed pushing him backwards ‘Ok, ok, I’m going’ he sighed walking into the living room and dropping on the couch. ‘Do you want a drink?’ I shouted in ‘Yeah, go on’ he shouted back. ‘How long do I have to rest for?’ he asked as I handed him the drink. ‘Until your head is better’ I smiled kissing his cheek and sitting beside him, turning on the tv.

*Few weeks later*

I was now 3 months pregnant, just 2 months left until we find out the gender of the baby. Aston was fully recovered again, his head was fine. Today me and Ast has an appointment at the doctor’s to see if the baby was ok, just a little check-up. ‘You ready?’ I asked Ast once I’d walked into the bedroom ‘Yeah, two minutes’ he said finishing his hair. ‘You and your hair’ I giggled walking up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist. ‘I can’t get my arms all the way around you because of my bump’ I giggled ‘Aww’ he smiled turning around. ‘Aw, you’re much bigger’ he grinned. ‘One sec’ he smiled dropping onto his knees and lifting my top up. ‘Hell baby’ he whispered kissing my stomach ‘I’m vewy excited to meet yew’ he said in a baby voice. ‘I love you’ he laughed kissing my stomach once more then pulling my top down and standing back up. ‘That was too cute’ I giggled kissing him softly. ‘I love you’ I mumbled against his lips. ‘I love you more’ he whispered. ‘Now come on, or we’ll be late for the appointment’ I grabbed his hand and we made our way to his car. ‘We’ll have to tell the fans you’re pregnant soon’ he smiled ‘Yeah, I’m prepared, it’d have to be done some day, I just don’t want our child in the spotlight that much’ I sighed ‘don’t worry, it won’t. I’ll keep it out of it as much as possible’ he smiled. We soon arrived at the hospital, there wasn’t any pap’s because they didn’t know we were here. We made our way inside and went to the waiting room to wait for my name to be called for the scan. ‘I’m excited’ Ast grinned ‘Why?’ I giggled ‘Because we get to see our peanut again’ ‘Aw, seriously the way you call it peanut is just too cute’ I laughed making him laugh. ‘Sophie?’ the midwife asked as she walked out the room. ‘Come on Ast’ I said standing up, grabbing his hand on the way. ‘If you just want to lie on the bed and lift your top up’ she smiled. I got up on the bed and done what she said, then lay down holding Aston’s hand. ‘Now, as you know from the other scans this will be cold’ she smiled putting the gel on my tummy making me squirm slightly ‘What’s wrong babe?’ Ast asked ‘It’s really cold’ ‘And there is your baby’ the nurse smiled as she pointed to a small thing on the screen ‘Aww’ I giggled looking at it, tears bubbling in my eyes again. I looked over to Ast to see tears rolling down his cheeks. ‘Aw’ he smiled ‘I’ll go get the pictures’ the nurse smiled as she got up and walked out. ‘Are you ok?’ I asked looking over at Ast. ‘It’s so cute, that’s our little baby’ he smiled wiping away the tears from his cheeks. ‘Aw, I know. I’m so excited’ I smiled a tear rolling down my cheek. ‘I love you’ I said ‘I love you more’ he grinned leaning down and kissing me. We soon pulled away then the door opened and the nurse walked in ‘Here’s the pictures’ she smiled ‘Thank you’ I smiled as she gave me them which I them gave to Ast. ‘I’ll just wipe this off then you can leave’ she smiled wiping the gel of my stomach. ‘Thank you again’ Ast smiled as he grabbed my hand ‘No problem, and on the next one you can find out the gender’ she smiled. ‘Ok, thank you’ I smiled as she nodded and we walked out the door. ‘That was just too cute’ he laughed ‘I know’ I smiled as we got back into his car and made our way home. Everything was going perfect now… nothing could ruin it.