Chapter 35

Michael and Calum left the room, not even bothering to help me push Luke off of me so I could follow. Their response was, "Nah, you two look cozy," and then they were gone.

So I've been stuck under a sleeping Luke for ten minutes while I heard Calum and Michael loudly laughing and talking from wherever they were.

Every few seconds I'd pick up Luke's phone and read the messages between him and Aleisha. Honestly, I want to so badly to push him off of me and ask him what he's hiding from me, but there are two reasons why I couldn't do that last one- one, because he's asleep, and two, because then he'd be mad at me for looking through his phone without his permission.

I think I'll wait for him to bring it up. See how long it'll take for him to mention anything about this secret he's hiding.

I placed Luke's phone on the nighstand beside the bed once I had gotten sick of reading the same messages over and over again.

Luke snuggled into me again and he suddenly felt heavier. I nudged him a bit, hoping to wake him.

"Luke, wake up," I whispered, brushing my fingers through his hair, "please?"

His arms that were around me only tightened and he rubbed his cheek against the side of my head.

"Five more minutes," he mumbled before he went back to snoring. Another sigh escaped me as I tried to gently push him off of me, but he only clung to me. "No, my Ashton."

"You're crushing me."

"Oh, my bad." I let out a small yelp when Luke flipped over so he was the one underneath, but his arms never left me. "Is that better?"

"No," I groaned, trying to lift myself up from him. I only managed to prop myself up on my elbows and get my face right above his.

"But I'm not crushing you," he said, not even cracking open an eye.

"Yeah, but I still can't move."

"Then don't. Just sleep with me."

I pouted, but then dropped my head beside his. "You're an idiot."

I was trapped in Luke's arms for what seemed like forever until Michael walked into the room. I turned my head the best I could so I could see him and I stretched an arm out to hin.

"Mikey!" I whisper-shouted. "Help! Please!"

"But I can't," he cooed. "You two are so-"

"Mikey!"

"Jeez, you finally get the guy you want, and you don't even want to be in his arms." He walked over to me and Luke and started to slowly peel Luke's arms off of me. Luke didn't seem like he was conscious enough to realize what was happening.

"Why are you even up here?" I asked Michael.

"Oh, did you not want me up here?" he began in a sassy tone. "I'm more than happy to leave."

"Seriously."

"Yeah, I am."

"No, I meant, seriously, why are you here?"

Michael sighed and helped me up once Luke's arms were no longer around me. "Calum's request. Now, let's go to him. He's probably waiting for us right now in the living room." I just nodded and followed him out of the room.

When we got to the living room we found that it was empty. Michael raised an eyebrow.

"That's weird," he mumbled. "Calum told me to bring you here. He must've went to pee or something." Well, if Calum isn't here, then I guess this is a good time for me to talk to Michael about Luke.