Chapter 7

So, everyone took turns playing FIFA and I just sat in the back on the couch, watching them and being amused by their playing. I should really be studying for Stats and doing the homework I was already given, but these idiots were distracting me. Somewhere along the way Luke joined me on the couch and we just watched the lads furiously play FIFA. We were both on opposite sides of the couch, but within minutes we were cuddling. Cuddling! I was cuddling with Luke Hemmings! There were no words exchanged between us; it was just comfortable silence, and I liked it alot.

Liam, Zayn, and Niall decided to go home after one hour of FIFA. They were all exhausted. I asked if they wanted to stay for dinner, since it was nearing that time, but they declined, saying they should really be heading home. Michael and Harry, however, decided to stay. Also, Harry helps me with the cooking, because he's an excellent cook, if you didn't know that already.

When Zayn asked Luke if he wanted a ride home Michael stepped in and answered, "Ashton's taking him home though, so you don't need to go through all that trouble to do so. Right, Luke?"

Luke simply said, "Yeah, he is."

I almost died right there. He'd rather have me drive him home than have Zayn do it. But as much as I'd love to take Luke home, I still cannot afford to lose anymore studying time. If I want to pass Stats class, then I need to study.

Zayn gave a nod before leaving my house with Niall and Liam. Luke tilted his head towards me, "Is that okay? I mean, your friend said it was, but what about with you?"

"Y-yeah, it's fine." No, not exactly fine. Maybe I could have Harry drive him home. But I want to do it.

But I have to study.

But it's Luke "Sex God" Hemmings!

But I don't understand Stats!

But it's Luke!

But Stats!

Luke!

Stats!

Forget it, I'm taking him home. Stats can wait.

A phone ringing pulled me out of my thoughts and Harry digs through his pocket, a wide smile sprawled onto his face. He slides his finger across the screen and brings the phone to his ear.

"Hey, Lou!" he exclaimed happily. It's like he only smiles like that whenever it involves this Louis guy. He really does like him.

I don't know this Louis, but I ship these two together now. Larry. Oh yeah.

"How's your college life?" he asked as he walked out of the room. Michael grabbed my and Luke's arms to pull us towards Harry to listen into his conversation.

"You haven't started yet? Oh, well maybe we can hang out sometime. Maybe before the concert this Friday." Soon his smile fades. "You're busy? But the lads and I haven't seen you since the party two weeks ago. And I really want you to meet a friend of mine."

"He's talking about me," Michael whispered as his hold on my arm tightened. I rolled my eyes.

"Or me," I said. Michael glared at me.

"Why do you feel the need to ruin my dreams?"

"Why must you always embarrass me?"

"Because it's fun."

"Exactly."

"Okay," Harry said, hurt evident in his voice. "I'll... I'll see you on Friday... Okay, bye." Harry hung up the phone and sighed, returning to the den and plopping down on the couch.

"What was that about?" Michael asked, trying not to show Harry we were trying to eavesdrop.

"Nothing important," he answered, emotionless. Soon footsteps were heard and my siblings entered the den.