Chapter 30

My mom was too weak to come out of bed, so I had to bring the spaghetti to her. I hope she gets better soon.

Lauren and Harry grabbed their helping of spaghetti before running off to their rooms. I didn't stop them, mainly because even I felt a bit awkward to eat around them.

I filled my plate up with spaghetti and I gave Luke just a little bit, at his request. Then he and I took our food up to my room, and I saw that Michael and Calum were sitting on my bed, talking with each other. Once Michael saw us, he got up from his spot, ran over to us and took the plates from our hands.

"Thank you for bringing me and Calum food!" he exclaimed. "Now you can go back and get yours."

Calum giggled and I just gave Michael a playful glare before Luke and I left the room to get our food. Again.

"Can we eat on the couch?" Luke asked once we got to the kitchen. I opened up the plate cabinet, but frowned when I saw there were no more plates. I took out two bowls instead and carried it over to the pot of spaghetti. Once I had finished putting food into our bowls I went over to the drawer and pulled out two forks and stabbed them into the spaghetti.

"Yeah, sure," I said, handing Luke his bowl. We walked to the den and I flipped the lights on. Luke already took a seat at the couch and I did the same. I began eating my spaghetti, but I noticed that Luke hesitated to eat his. "Small bites, okay?"

He glanced over at me and gave me a short nod. He twirled his fork around to collect a small amount of spaghetti. Then he brought the fork up to his mouth, sticking his tongue out at it. I stared intently as he opened his mouth, but when he looked at me he pulled the spaghetti away and started laughing.

I frowned at him, "What's so funny?"

"Your face," he laughed. "You were mimicking my actions."

I slapped a hand over my mouth and pulled away, feeling my face burn up. Luke let out another laugh before he grabbed my bowl of spaghetti and set it on the table. Then he put his down beside mine and he leaned in towards me.

"You're cute, you know that?" he whispered seductively. He wrapped his arms around me and he leaned back, pulling me with him. Then his back was against the armrest on his side and our chests were pressed against one another. I was in between his legs and he hugged me close to him.

"Are you trying to get out of eating spaghetti?" I asked, earning another chuckle from him.

"No, I just really love having you close to me," he answered. "I'll eat after you kiss me."

"I can do that." I brought my face up to his and kissed his lips, but when I tried to pull away, he'd lean in after me, keeping our lips connected. I was going to protest, but I decided against it, because I wanted to kiss him as much as he did.

Without breaking contact he flipped us over so now he was on top of me. Our lips moved in sync as I felt his hand slide down my back to the hem of my jeans.

I pushed his hand away as I pulled my lips from his, panting out, "Fuck, you're a horny freshman."

Luke let out a small laugh before he pulled himself off of me. "Sorry, I'll hold back."

Yeah, like I'm going to believe that.

I picked up his bowl of spaghetti and pushed it his way. "Eat."

He stared at the bowl before looking up at me. "Can I eat you instead?"

"No."

"... How about after?"

"Oh, my God." I stood up from where I was and he frantically did the same.

"Sorry, sorry! I'll shut up now." I eyed Luke before I slowly sat back down. I watched as he pretended to zip his mouth shut and throw away the invisible zipper. He sat back down, took his spaghetti bowl, and then set it on his lap. He didn't eat it, though. He just sat there doing nothing but staring down at the food.