Chapter 24

AN: In case you guys didn't know already... the Malum ship might sail in this story.

... Well, isn't this a pleasant sight to see of your best friend on their birthday?

There in Harry's bed were two sleeping, naked people, no doubt Harry and Louis. Louis's back was towards us and his body was pressed against Harry's. Harry had his legs wrapped around Louis, and Louis's arms were around Harry. The blanket had fallen to the ground, so their lower bodies were exposed, but we couldn't see their junk, thank God for that. From where I'm standing I can only see Louis's back and Harry's legs.

Wow, when Louis said he was going to punish Harry, this never came across my mind. Okay, it did, but... God, I wish I could unsee this. At least they weren't doing it when we walked in.

"... Do you think we should just wait in the kitchen?" Niall whispered.

"Uh huh," I nodded. Then we all stepped away from Harry's room and closed the door, all of us running for the kitchen.

"If your eyes were virgin before, then they are no more," Michael said as he rubbed at his.

"We will never ever speak of what we saw, got it?" Liam said, and everyone chorused in agreement. I looked over at Calum and Luke who were staring at the ground, their faces completely flushed.

"Are you two okay?" Zayn asked them, waving his hand in front of them. "You two look like you haven't seen two naked guys before."

"And I find that hard to believe, since you two are on the football team," Michael added. "I mean, don't naked guys run around all over the locker room?" Niall started cracking up, but then clapped a hand over his mouth.

"Let's just get the stuff from the car and set everything up before Harry wakes up," Liam said. "Oh, and Zayn, if you can, try to pry Louis from Haz without waking Haz up."

"I have to go back into a room where the Larry magic happened?" Zayn groaned. Liam just raised his eyebrows, earning another groan from Zayn who reluctantly went off. Liam told Luke and Calum to sit tight on the couch, and Michael, being the idiot he is, told them that the Larry magic happened there as well, causing both of the boys to take a seat at the dining room table instead. I glared at Michael, and he just shrugged before laughing.

"Ashton, stay with Luke and Calum," Liam said. "Niall, Michael, and I will go get the stuff."

"Can't Mikey stay, too?" Calum asked, earning a surprised look from everyone, including Michael. "I-I mean, h-he's more entertaining than Ashton is."

I frowned. "Gee, thanks, Calum," I said sarcastically.

"Fine. You four stay here and Niall and I will go get the cake, the snacks, the present stuff..." Liam looked up as if trying to remember if he was missing anything, but then he shook his head. "Okay, let's go Niall."

Niall and Liam left the place to go grab the stuff from the car, leaving the four of us alone in the dining room.

"Well, I think Calum and I will leave for a bit," Michael said, pulling Calum from his spot.

He protested, "Wait, but Liam said-"

"I know what Liam said, but let's go." Michael dragged Calum away down the hall. I know why he did that, that bastard.

Luke leaned against his arms, looking at me. "So, now what?" he asked. "What do you want to talk about?" There's nothing I can really think of right now. Damn you, Mikey, for leaving me alone with Luke.

"I guess we could just sit here and wait for everyone to come back," I answered, shrugging.

"Okay, so while everyone's gone I'll stare at you as you do whatever Ashtons do." His blue eyes were locked on me, and I shifted a bit on my feet.