Chapter 18

I desperately tried to push Harry away, but he still kept our lips locked. He tried to force his tongue into my mouth, but I kept my lips in a tight line.

I finally broke the kiss and pulled my face to the side. "Harry, stop it-" I panted, but he grabbed my chin and forced a kiss on me again.

He pushed my legs apart and moved closer to me so that his body was now pressing me against the wall. My hands were on his shoulders, trying to shove him off, but- fuck- why did he have to be so strong?

The worst part is, nobody but us is back here. No one can pull him off of me. No one can save me.

"Louis..." Harry whispered into the kiss.

"I'm not Louis!" I managed to yell when he took a break. Then his lips were back on mine.

He thrusted up against me and a moan escaped from my throat. He continued this in slow movements before they started to speed up a bit.

I disconnected our mouths and kept a hand over his to prevent him from stealing another kiss.

"Snap out of it, Harry! You're fucking drunk!" Both his hands held the bottom of my thighs and pulled me up. He removed one hand and grabbed my wrist, pinning my arm above my head. "Harry- fuck- stop..." Then he was back to kissing me.

"Just like Louis." He took the opportunity of when I opened my mouth to shove his tongue past my lips.

"F-fuck..." I didn't kiss back, but every time Harry jerked forward an involuntary moan came out from me.

Instead of thinking how one of my best friends just forced himself on me, I imagined something else.

I pretended Harry was Luke. That the young blond was the one pinning me up to a wall. That he was the one dry humping me. That his lips were on mine. Not Harry's.

Keeping that in mind, I closed my eyes, finally giving in, and kissed back.

"Luuuuke..." I moaned. My free hand went to "Luke's" hair and began tugging, earning a growl to escape. I frowned when I felt that the hair was not the same, but I still imagined it was Luke.

I let my legs wrap around "Luke's" waist, keeping him in place as my ankles crossed one another. "Luke" dropped his hand from my pinned wrist and I snaked my arm around his neck.

If only Luke was in Harry's place. Then things would've been perfect.

No, don't think of Harry. Pretend it's Luke.

"Shit- Lukey..."

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my cheek and I was now lying on the ground. My hand darted for where I was hit and I looked up to see who had hit me.

It was that guy. The guy that I ran into earlier. That guy from the ice cream shop.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" he yelled, grabbing me by my shirt and slamming me against the wall. The back of my head hit the wooden surface and I let out a cry of pain. "Why are you making out with my Harry?!"

"My head..." I whined, but he just made me hit the wall even harder, only intensifying the pain. "Stop! You're hurting me!" His eyes were dark and they were glaring right into my frightened ones.

"You had your disgusting hands all over him, and you expect me to not hurt you? Yeah fucking right." His hand turned into a fist and he punched me right on the mouth. I was sent flying back onto the ground. He straddled me and sent more hits to my face, sides, and stomach. My whole upper body was aching from his violent blows. He's really strong for someone who's smaller than I am.