Chapter 25

Louis and Harry, who're finally fully clothed, were cuddling on the couch while everyone else had pushed all the furniture aside to make the living room a dance floor. Niall's idea, that crazy bastard.

Harry had these speakers where you can plug in your music player and start blasting out music at a volume where your ears might bleed and fall off. Niall wanted us to go deaf, but Liam, being the responsible person he was, forbade him from touching the volume knob at all.

Of course, Niall's a sneaky one. He'd still crank up the volume little by little when Liam's not paying attention.

Zayn was teaching Michael and Calum some dance moves, but the two were failing miserably. Especially Michael. He was literally all over the place, it was really funny. If only you guys could see him.

Luke and I were standing by the snacks. I was trying to get him to eat at least one goldfish cracker, the rainbow one that was reserved for us. Stupid Michael. He refused, but I gave him a pointed look, and he eventually gave in. His expression showed discomfort as he swallowed. Then he pecked my lips with his.

Then he told me for every goldfish cracker he eats he gets to kiss me on the lips. Knowing he wouldn't eat that many, I agreed.

He surprised me when he grabbed the entire box of the fish snack. I forced him to put them back, though, because this was a horrible way to get him to eat. I mean, I certainly don't mind kissing him, but if he's going to force down a cracker just to kiss me, I'm not accepting that.

I knew he didn't want to eat the goldfish crackers, because when I told him he didn't have to eat goldfish crackers just to kiss me he let out a relieved sigh.

"Why do you want a kiss, anyway?" I asked.

"Why not?" he asked back. God, I hate it when people do that. I slapped my hand on my face and shook my head.

"If you want a kiss, just ask," I told him.

"Okay," Luke said. "Can I get a kiss?"

"Never mind, don't ask. That was so embarrassing." I started walking away to where Harry and Louis were, Luke following right behind me.

"You weren't the one who said it! I should be the embarrassed one!"

"Asked what?" Harry quizzed as he looked up at me. I took a seat next to him, and Louis's arms slid around Harry's waist.

"For a kiss," Luke pouted, standing right next to me.

Harry just laughed. "Ashton, I know you want one. Just go for it."

"Yeah," Louis chimed in. "Aren't you supposed to kiss your boyfriend?"

"Luke isn't my boyfriend," I said. Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, my bad." Then he looked at Luke. "Why do you want a kiss? Do you like Ashton or something?"

"Yes," Luke bluntly said, taking a seat next to me. "I like him a lot." His arms wrapped around my stomach and he rested his chin on my shoulder. "Therefore, you should kiss me."

"Friends don't kiss on the lips."

"So you two are like, friends with benefits?" Louis asked.

"No!"

"Yes."

"Luke!"

"That's my name."

"So you two frickle frackle?" Harry cocked an eyebrow. "You lost your virginity to Luke?"

"I didn't lose my virginity to anyone! God damn it, Haz, just shut up!" I turned my head slightly to look at Luke. His eyes were wide and he was staring at the ground. "What?" I asked him, confused.