Chapter 11

Please don't hate me, guys! I know this took a very long time.. I was just feeling blank these past weeks and busy too.. The moment I find the time to write, I feel tired and sleepy.. And writing while tired and sleepy is not  good thing.. So, sorry I just updated now.. But I am hoping you would like this chapter.. Don't forget to leave comments! I absolutely love reading each of your comments!

Lots of love,

~beth~ =)

~~~~~

"Oh, come on, Meg." James chuckled. "Loosen up! I'm not gonna murder you or bury you alive. So stop pouting and glaring at me."

The very second I was locked inside James' car, I crossed my arms over my chest and locked my mouth shut, as a sign of my ongoing protest to wherever he was taking me. 

"You aren't really gonna talk to me?" He raised an amused eyebrow at me.

I scoffed at him then turned my gaze over the unfamiliar road we were taking. I bit my lower lip to prevent me from asking where we are. 

"You're not even gonna ask me where I'm taking you?" He grinned, clearly enjoying himself.

I scowled.

He laughed. "You're so predictable. Now, are you gonna ask me or what?"

"Where are you taking me?" I said, finally.

He laughed once more. "Not telling you, babe. It's a surprise!"

I scowled louder and hit his arm. "You're a jerk!"

"Ow!" He said. "I'm impressed. You don't actually hit like a girl."

"And I can even hit you more. Wanna try me?" I asked, annoyed.

He shook his head as he laughed.

"Now where are you taking me?" I asked again.

"Patience. We're almost there."

Just then, my nose started to pick up on the smell of something salty and fishy. And before I could even ask if my olfactory sense is right, my eyes caught sight of the wide vast of blue waters. It's the beach!