Chapter 23

So, something went wrong with my Wattpad account the past weeks. That's the reason I wasn't able to update. Each time I open Wattpad in my browser, it kept saying error. Actually, even up to now, I can't easily access my account so I have been VERY patient with this. hahaha!

Anyway, thanks to all who has taken the time to tell me how much they love this story. Although, I don't reply, rest assured that I have read your comments and messages. And for those who have questions and such, you guys should message me or post on message board since I can easily see those and answer. :)

That's all! Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~

"J-Josh?" I frowned at him. "What are you doing here?"

"Hi." He smiled. "I came to see you. Are you busy?" He looked at me for a while before noticing that I'm actually dressed up for the night. "Oh. Oh, I see. You already have plans for the night."

I suddenly feel guilty although I don't think that I should. "Uhm, yeah. I'm sorry, but I already have plans."

His face fell and I felt even bad. "That's okay. I'll just see you later then."

"Meg?" Abby's voice rang from upstairs followed by her footsteps. "Josh!" She exclaimed as soon as she saw her brother. "What are you doing here?"

Josh stood straighter and smiled. "I came to pick you up."

Abby frowned. "You came to pick me up?"

Josh cleared his throat and scratched his head. "Uhm, yeah. Yeah. I came to pick you up. Uhh, because, mom, yes, because mom wants to see you."

"But mom and I just saw each other about an hour ago."

"Uh, she wants to see you again! Something about...yes! Something about giving you shopping money!"

Abby's eyes lit up which clearly meant that Josh hit the right button. "Seriously? You should have said sooner! Come on! Bye, Meg. Good luck on your date." Abby immediately dashed off to Josh's car leaving me with Josh again.

"You have a date?" He frowned.

Thanks a lot, Abby. "Ehh, yeah."

"Anyone I know?"

I was about to answer when Jess stepped from behind Josh.