Chapter 4

"James Aarons?" Abby choked on her apple juice. "As in the James Aarons."

I sighed. How come I am so unfortunate? "Unfortunately, yes."

"Oh. My. Gosh. What do you know?" She smirked. "Do I have to expect a Megan Fields tutoring center love story to come up?"

I threw her a pillow. "Please! And here I thought you would console me for having such bad luck that I have to work with James Aarons of all people."

"Maybe this is your chance to tame that bad boy."

I scoffed. "No, thank you. I'd actually not get involved with him besides being his tutor. I actually tried my best to let Jess change my student. But he said that everyone's tutor has been decided. And James is the only one who don't have a tutor because he always manages to get rid of them. So now, they're gonna bet on me."

Abby rolled her eyes. "Whatever. But be sure to call me if there's some development. And oh, strangely, my brother told me to tell you that he says hi."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "What for?"

She shrugged. "Dunno. He's actually surprisingly friendly to me and to you."

"Maybe being away changed him."

"Or maybe he's in love! People change when they're in love, you know." She wiggled her eyebrows in interest.

"And oh, who might be the unfortunate girl be?" I asked.

"Maybe someone from school?"

"You should know. You're twins. Aren't you supposed to be alike. You know, have the same interests and stuff." I shrugged.

"Oh no, we are complete opposites. Maybe I should do a little investigation on my brother."

"Do you really think he's in love that's why he's a little different?"

Yeah, but he's still that aloof guy at school. Maybe his mood swings became worse. We better prepare ourselves for his surprise attack."

I laughed. "Yeah, yeah." I wonder why I have this feeling inside me that things are just about to get more complicated and interesting.