Chapter 6

I did it! Hahaha! Okay guys, I finally decided to enter this story on Watty Awards. =) It's going to be a challenge to me and hopefully I can finish this story by the due date.. Please support my story by VOTING and leaving COMMENTS.. It's going to be a big help.. =) I love you all! 

~beth~

~~~~~

Read it.

Throw it.

Read it.

Throw it.

Read it.

Throw it.

Urggghhhh! It's already lunch time and I'm still fussing over as to what to do with the letter that is tucked between the pages of my Chemistry book. I still don't have the nerve to read it nor the strenght to just throw it. Maybe it's an apology letter. Apologizing for the letter the last time that was sent to me, hopefully by mistake. But what if it isn't? What am I gonna do? The letter felt so heavy in my backpack that it is draining me.

"Aren't you hungry?" Abby broke my mental battle. "You haven't touched your food. Lunch break's about to end."

I sighed. "I don't feel so good."

"Would you like me to take you to the infirmary?" Josh offered.

"No need. I think I can manage." I refused. The infirmary might be a good idea right now. This is why I hate stressing out.

"You sure?" He didn't sound convinced.

I nodded and turned to Abby. "I'll see you after class?"

"Don't you have another tutor date?" She teased.

I groaned. "It's not a tutor date. It's barely even a tutor since that guy is such a headache. And we don't have a session today. He's got some important business to attend to or whatever."

"And you sound frustrated that you don't have a session today. Hmmm." She wiggled her eyebrows at me and I heard Josh snort.