Mated To The Dragon- Ch. 1

August 5, 2019: Greetings to the gorgeous person who's eyes are reading this. 🖤 A lot of y'all who are starting this story are gonna notice chapters with huge lists of dedications, and it just may irk you a bit. But I don't mind the complaints, Because then I get additional comments. I love you all so much, I'm forever grateful for your decision to read or reread my book. I genuinely mean it. I can't fathom to even be mean to those who have criticism because I honestly appreciate the fact they took the time to say something after getting chapptteerss in. Still, I don't know where I would be without y'all. That's why I love coming back to this book... Some of the readers are so funny to me and it's not just the sly remarks but some of you say the sweetest things and even if I don't respond I do come back regularly to look at them and I always have a reason to feel blessed and happy. I promise if you take the time to read comments you just might get a laugh 👀🖤 Now on to the introduction!!!

Hello, and welcome to the story!
This book will make you mad on some scenes.
Make you tear up in others.
Then make you rage again.
But hopefully it gives you more smiles than frowns. <3
I'm very grateful you've decided to dive into this journey.
Thank you!

Mated To The Dragon- Chapter One

Scarlet Strayer regarded every gorgeous shade of the crimson full moon up above. The Werewolves had not received a full moon for years, let alone a red crescent shot one.

The sight was absolutely marvelous. It was a miracle that no other members of her pack were observant enough to notice it. Instead, they all lay scattered around their field of territory, sleeping peacefully. Both human and wolf form merging together for the night.

The Luna and Alpha had retreated into their cave long before the pack members fell asleep.

Scarlet was not allowed to sleep with the others sadly, for she was an Omega, the lowest in the pack. The rules were very strict.

If she were caught nesting with the pack, she would receive a severe beating; strike one.

They didn't even care enough to lend her three chances. If she were caught nesting a second time, (Or doing anything she were not supposed to do) she would be immediately sentenced to death by The Grinder; a tool that crushes it's victims; swirling their insides in a grinding motion and only leaving a bloody mess.

She was never stupid enough to reach strike two, but she did slip up on her first chance.

Shivering, the girl's eyes scanned over the faint scars that were left on her body from that day.

She did not even have to lift a finger to see them, for she already had little clothing. Just old scrubs that were brown and peeling around her chest and lower region.

That was all it covered, but she was lucky that the Luna granted her that. At least she showed pity, whereas the others would have let her roam around naked with nothing but her bare skin covering her pale body.

The moon shimmered on her short cut ravenette hair, and she looked up once more. Her murky green eyes, (The eye color of the lowest ranked) glistened as the Moon Goddess gave Scarlet a few minutes of spotlight so that she may enjoy herself, even if it didn't last long.

A small breeze blew, delicately whipping her hair into her face as it combed through the matted strands. Scarlet closed her eyes, but it was only a brief moment before a strong scent clouded her nostrils.

A scent she was familiar with since the metallic smell often came from herself due to her tortuous associates.

The scent of blood.