Chapter 40

Beau is over with his mum and i just finished getting ready for the day. Im wearing white skinny jeans and a red longe sleeve shirt that says Wisconsin on the front. I look down at my hand and see the ring on my finger. My stomache flutters. Time to tell my family. I call My sister Autumn first. I dial her nuber and she answers

"Hey Auden!" she says.

"Hey Autumn , i miss you like crazy!" i say ndwe both laugh.

"Aw Auden i miss you too!, so whats up with you we havent talked in a couple weeks, any thing going on?" she asks perkily.

"Actually ya thats why i called" say.

"Well spill!" she practically screams intot he phone.

"Well last night was Beaus and I 7 month anniversary, and all of our friends and his family were there and heee proposed!!" i say excitedly.

"OHMYGOD AUDEN THATS AMZING SERIOUSLY?" she yells.

"Ya and because Beaus the oldest and first to get engaged i get the ring passed down from his Nonna" i say.

"Thats so exceiting, does mom know?" she asks.

"Nope im calling her next" i sigh.

"Auden she will be beyond excited i know it, she met beau a couple times over skype and loves him your fine" she says.

"Well i hope so! okay ill talk to you later im gonna call mom, bye!"i say. She says bye and she hangs up. I think i should skype my mom. i grab my laptop sit at the island and skype call her. She answers. Shes in the kitchen with my whole family, all my brothers my step dad, my grandma and grandpa, aunts and uncles, and cousins.

"Hey mom" i say.

"Hey auden" mom says with a chorus of heys from everyone.

"Whys everyone over there?" i ask. Just then Hanna walks intot he kitchen.

"Because we are having your aunts birthday party" my mom says.

"Oh shit happy birthday!" i yell.

"Thanks Auden" my aunt says.

"Soo i have something to tell you mom" i say a little awkwardly. Hanna grabs a water from the fridge and is smiling at me.

"What is it honey, everyone be quiet" she aynd everyone there hushes.

"Welllll me and Beau have been dating a long time now, and last night at dinner with all of our friends and his family.. he uhh proposed" i say happily and raise my hand for them to see the ring. They all gasp.

"Oh Auden honey thats amazing, whens the wedding? where are you having it?" my mom says. I laugh.

"Mom, mom stop, we just got engaged last night i dont know the details" i say. Just then beau walks in.

"Hey babe" he says to me.

"Hey" i say and he comes u and kisses me. We here a bunch of awes coming from the computer.

"Oh hey!" Beau says and waves

"Hey, congadulations on the engagement" my mom says.

"Thank you, im honored to be marrying your daighter" beau saysand kisses my cheek.

"Thats very sweet, just make sure you guys keep us updated on all of your wedding plans" my mom says.

"We will"  i smile.

"Okay well ill talk to you guys later bye" my mom says. we say bye and hang up. I stand up and embrace Beau in a hug and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Gosh you smell good" i say.

"Thanks babe, so are you up for coming with to tell the rest of my family about our engagement?" Beau asks.

"Of course" i smile.

"Okay well then lets go, Hanna luke says you can come too, evryones ahving dinner at my aunts house because Mum said she wants to have Dinner as a family so evryone will be there.. thats alot of people" he says. I slip on my ugh boots and Hanns slips on her pair of ugh boots. We walk over to there house and gina and luke are in the ktchen. Oh that reminds me.

"are Jade and Jai gonna be there?" i ask.

"Yep you girls ready?" Gina asks.We give our yeps and we all pile into the car. i get the front seat next to gina because she says i get it because im the fiance haha love it. We get to there aunts house and pull into the driveway. we get out and Beau grabs my hand the ring is on and covers it with his hand so everyone doesnt know right away. we walk in.

"Gina, Boys hi!" Nonna says and hugs them. Then Beaus uncle looks over.

"OHH whoa you brought your ladies" His uncle says. We all walk into the living room and Nonna gets evryone in there.We stand up.

"So as you all know me and Auden have been seeing each oither for quite a while now." beau says and evryone nods and murmurs yeps.

"well i finally Manned up and asked her to marry me" Beau says and raises my hand so everyone can see Nonnas ring. Some of his family starts crying and the men all cheeer and everyone gives us there congradulations. Then Beaus cousin Mackenzie stands up and glares at me.

"Why are you all so fucking excited, Beaus a manwhore, in a few months it will just e a new tramp just like thsi one.. anyone remember, sydney, or amber, or Allison, or Lela?" exactly this ones just another pretty face who managed to make it a little further than the others, but soon enough thats all shell be. Another pretty face." Mackenzie says in a bitchy voice. Just then her mom slaps her across the face. I let go of beaus hand and find the nearest room and close the door. i sit down on the floor at the end of the bed. It must be his Aunts and Uncles room. Phew thank god im a way from people. What Mackenzie said just totally shattered my heart. She didnt even know me, and how did she remember all the names. I put my arms on my knee and lay my head in my arms. Ugh i hate this. Someone walks in. I look up to see Mackenzie, her eyes all glossy.

"Listen Auden im really-" she starts but i cut her off.

"No your entitled to your opinion" i say.

"No it was totally uncalled for. I was just mad. Beau would bring girls and i would get close with them and then they would leave. But i know this time its different he has never proposed to a girl. The longest realtionship of the girls i named was three months so i know its different and im sorry" she says and sits down next to me.

"Hey its alright i would feel the same way, that was just super embarrassing" i say with a laugh.

"Ya sorry but we good?" she asks.

"Ya we are good" i say and hug her. Mackenzie is 17 and has dark brown hair. Shes 5'4 and is thin but chesty.

"Okay lets go back out there!" she says and stands up. She puts out a hand and pulls me up too. We walk out there and forget what happened and we all enjoy the rest of the night.