Chapter 18

Luke ordered our pizzas and beau luke Hanna and I are all sitting in the living room. Hanna on Luke's lap on the love seat, and me and beau sitting next to each other. Me and beau are talking and I look over to see Hanna and luke making out then beau looks over too.

"Awwww that's cute" I say.

Then I turn back to beau just go be approached with a soft kiss. With one hand on the back of my rad and the other on my waist he leans me back so I'm lYing down and he's on too of me. He continues to kiss me. His tongue slides in my mouth more and more with each kiss. As we kiss my hands slide under his shirt and I rub my hands up his body. Beau slowly starts to slide his hand up my shirt and then... The doorbell rings... Of course. Beau pulls away And sighs.

"Of course" Hanna says.

"I know right" I mumble and sit up and put my hand through my hair. Beau gets up and goes gets the pizza then he grabs 4 sodas 4 plates and arrives back in the living room and sets everything down on the coffee table and plops down next to me. Everyone grabs a plate and soda and luke and Hanna open up there pepperoni pizza and beau opens up his and my sausage pizza.

"Beau can you grab me a piece?" I ask sweetly.

"Sure here babe" he says and sets a slice on my plate and grabs himself one. During supper I'm pretty quiet myself because I'm thinking but beau luke and Hanna are in a conversation so I don't think they notice... Good.

Once everyone is done I grab everyone's plates and empty cans and throw them in the trash then walk back to the living room and grab the extra pizza, still not saying anything. I take them out to the kitchen and put it all in one box and stick the extra in the fridge and throw the empty box away. Then I check my iPhone that's charging on the counter. I have one message.

FROM:JadeBaby

HEY DOLLFACE I WONT BE HOME TONIGHT IN STAYING AT JAIS LOVE YOU STAY BEAUTIFULXXX

TO:JadeBaby

OKAY SEE YOU TOMORROW BB:) DONT GET PREGNANT AND TELL JAI HES AN ASS ;)

FROM:JadeBaby

WHY WHAT DID HE DO?

TO:JadeBaby

REMEMBER OUR CONVO THIS MORNING ABOUT BEAU AND LUKE AND EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT. WELL JAI TOLD LUKE AND HE TOLD BEAU AND HANNA AND IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING LOL

FROM:JadeBaby

OH GOTCHA WELL ILL TELL HIM YOU SAY THANKSXXX

TO:JadeBaby

HAHA OKAY WELL SEEYA TOMORROW DOLL XXX

I turn around and they are gone... Where the hell did they go? I seriously was only turned around for like two minutes. I check the backyard upstairs and pretty much everywhere. Then I walk back out to the living room and there they are again.

"where did you guys go?" I Ask curiously.

"Um no where" Hanna says with a smile.

"Bull shit I just turned around and you guys weren't here and I looked everywhere!" I say.

"Ummmm no we have been here the whole time" luke says.

"Maybe your just going crazy" beau says.

"NO IM NOT YOU GUYS LEFT!" I practically yell.

"No we didn't Auden we have been here the whol time!" Hanna says back. Considering I was already feeling emotional during supper because I was thinking of back home again, this isn't helping at all. I know they are probably playing a joke but I'm about to just break down because I feel like they are just trying to make fun of me even though I know there not, it's just what I'm used too, im used to people making fun of me, and I seriously can't handle it right now. I quickly go into my room and lock the door i sit in the corner next to my bed and pull my knees to my chin and think. I have real friends now, friends who care, a boyfriend who cares, I just need to get used to the fact that friends tease you. I need to be grateful for what I have now.