Chapter 9

That was terrifying.... I can't believe beau and luke stayed so calm through the whole movie considering me and Hanna practically pissed ourselves it was so scary. I was just glad to be in beaus arms because every time I jumped he squeezed my shoulders.

"So what now?" Luke asks.

"Late night walk!" Beau says and stands up and pulls me up with him

"Yes!" Me and Hanna both say in sync. We all laughed.

"Well let's go!" I grab beaus hand pull him to the door and we all slip outside. We start walking down the street. Luke and Hanna hand in hand and me and Beau hand in hand. Luke and beau break away from us and are walking right in from of is while me and Hanna are talking.

"Seriously I hate when girls where skirts with pants underneath but like seriously girls skirts were made to show your legs not your jeans. Take them off" she says.

"Ohmygosh I know right! Or when girls where pants that sag in there but and you can see there ass crack all the time like get a belt gross"

I say in agreement. Mathis just being a part of our intense conversation about girls styles sometimes. We have been walking for twenty minutes and we come up to a park with one of those spiny things that a couple people sit on and someone spins. I have never know what they are called but I love them. Me and Hanna hop on and beau and luke start spinning it.

"WHOEVER PUKES FIRST LOSES!" Luke yells and him and beau laugh while spinning us faster

"NO STOP NO I DONT WANT TO PUKE!!" I scream at the top of my lungs and grab on to Hanna's hand.

"ME NEITHER STOP RIGHT NOW LUKE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL NEVER FUCK YOU AGAIN IF YOU DONT STOP!"

and just like that they stopped spinning and me and Hanna hopped off and she managed to keep her balance but me nope I tripped over my own feet and fell into the pebbles and started laughing.

"here let me help you" beau said laughing almost as hard as I am. When he grabs me and pulls me up we all start walking toward the swings. They all get in the 3 normal ones and that leaves me with the baby swing.

"You have got to be kidding me.." I say.

"Well I mean you are the smallest" luke says and winks at me

"It is only right" says beau.

"But I'm to short to get in there!" I say.

Then beau stands up and lifts me up so I'm sitting on the top of the baby swing then he moves away toward his swing

"Um what do you think your doing?" I ask

"Going back to my swing" he says with a small laugh.

"Well I'm in the baby swing I need a push" I say and make puppy dog eyes. Beaus walks behind me and starts pushing the swing. After getting me at a decent height he says

"Okay I'm going to give you one last hard push so hang on okay?"

"Okay!" I say and hang on and just when beau pushes me the swing flips and I hit my head smack on the ground.

"OHMYGOD AUDEN ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?" Beau rushes down by me.

"Ya I'm just really dizzy now" I say and rub my head and feel something warm and look at my head to see blood. I start to breathe really fast.

"It's okay it's okay Auden" hanna says and rubs my arm.

"Let's get her back to her house and wash up the cut. And get some butterfly strips on there" she adds.

"Ya that's best" luke says. After that beau gets me on his back and I have my arms wrapped around his chest and his arms under my legs to hold me up and I rest the non bloody side of my head on his shoulder. Wow I was really dizzy.