Chapter 39

-6 AND A HALF MONTHS LATER-

Jade and Jai got there apartment it looks great, we still see them all the time though. Hanna moved in right away and me and her are really close now. She is practically a sister to me. Me and Beau havent had any major arguments just small ones here and there, actually its our 7 month anniversary today. Luke and hanna broke up for a few weeks a while back but are back together, thank god it was horrble when they split. James and Hatti broke up because she moved to england for college. Its the middle of January right now and thank god it doesnt get below 60 degrees here.

I havent really heard much from Beau today but he sent me this really cute text this morning

at 12:05 a.m.

FROM:Beau

Happy 7 months baby girl! You have made this the best 7 months of my life i dont know what i would do without you. You mean more than the world to me and im so glad i have got to spend this time with you. Your the best girlfriend anyone could ask for and im more than happy your mine and no one elses. Your so beautiful,every time i look at you my breathe is taken away by your bright blue eyes and the smile on your face. You may see flaws but to me your beautiful and i never want you to change unless its for something you want:) im more than happy that your finally open with me about everyhting that happenedback home and im glad i can be here for you to talk. Im majorly happy though because toda is also your seven months of no cutting congradulations baby im so proud of you. Thank you for always being you and making me happy even on my worst days. Remember that one time i was sick so you made me chicken nooodle soup and i wouldnt it it so you force fed me? ahh good memories:) jk that was bad. Whenever me and you get in arguments though i always think about our one month anniversary date and remember how happy i was to be yours, i also remember the first moment i laid eyes on you. You were wearing a light pink hooded zip up sweatshirt and shorts and answered the door and right then and there i fell madly in love with you. I love you so much dont ever forget that. Forever and Always Baby.

Love your one and only, Beau<3

That text message i got when i woke up this morning made my heart melt of course i sent him one back but it was just as sappy and cute.

TO:Beau

Aww baby i love you so much:) Happy 7 months:) i couldnt be happier than i am with you. You are my sunshine and it means more than you know that you have stayed with me and dealt through everything with me, i will never be able to pay you back for that. I am glad we can finally talk about my life before i moved here and that i know your here. Sorry about force feeding you the soup... but it was good right?;) just like you when i get mad i think of the past but what i think of is how proud you were to introduce me to Your Nonna, and Nonno. That means more than the world to me that your proud to call yourself my boyfriend. If it wasnt for meeting you i wouldnt be here today so thank you:) i love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much and i hope to spend a long time with you. I love you Beau Forever and Always.

Love, Auden<3

He stopped over for about half and hour earlier but said he needed to get ready for tonight, whatever that means. Tonight for our 7 months we are going out to dinner with everyone. It will be Me, Beau, Luke, Jai, James, Daniel, Gina, Nonna, Nonno, Hanna, and Jade. I dont know why all of us are going but oh well i love them all so much it doesnt matter to me. Im getting ready though because we have to leave in 10 minutes. Im wearing a tight short long sleeve teel dress with jewels all down the tops of the arms. Im wearing white heels and have my hair waved and the top have back. Im wearing thin eyeliner on top with some sparkles and mascara. I walk out into the living room with my jacket and satchel and sit at the island with the other girls.

"Auden you look stunning" Jade says. Shes wearing a tight black dress and flats. Her stomache is big now so you can realy tell in that dress that shes pregnant.

"Ya seriously auden you look amazing" Hanna adds and hugs me. Shes wearing a white strapless tight dress with white heels.

"Thanks guys you both look amazing also" i say with a smile. Luke sticks his head in the house.

"You whores ready?" he asks. Hes been calling us that since mine and hannas dare in the city. we all say our yeps and head out to the cars. I get in one with Gina, Nonna, and Nonno. We start driving.

"Wheres Beau?" i ask curiously.

"He had to the bank because he forgot earlier but him james and daniel will meet us there" Gina says.

"Okay that works" i say. After sitting in the car and talking to Nonno in the back seet we pull into the parking lot of the resteraunt. We all pileout of the cars and make our way in. Theres beau james and Daniel already at a big round table. I take a seat next to Beau. His mum sits next to him and his Nonna and Nonno sit next to her. Hanna sits next to me then Luke next to her then Jai sat next to Luke then Jade sat Next To him and then James and Daniel are sitting next to her. We all order our drinks. The boys all order alcohol but so Jade doesnt feel left out me and Hanna order lemonade with her, we also put in our orders. The whole staff comes out of the kitchen now. What the hell whats going on. Then i feel a tap on my shoulder. Its the host.

"Could you please stand up ma'am?" she asks so i do. The whole resteraunt is quiet and everyone is watching. Then all of a sudden beau gets out of his seat and gets down on one knee and grabs my hand. ohmygod.

"Auden these past seven months have been the best seven months of my life. You never fail to make me happy and i couldnt be luckier than to have spent it with you. You are my everything and i dont know what i would be without you. I love you more than words can explain" he says with a smile then lets go of my hand and reaches into his pocket and pulls out a box and opens it up. Theres a beautiful antique diamond ring. My eyes start to water and i put my hand to my mouth and gasp.

"Auden will you please take the honor of being my wife and accepting the ring passed down from my nonna?" he asks tearing up himself.

"Of course" i say in a shaky voice and put my hand out to Beau. He takes the ring out of the box and slides it on my finger. Everyone in the room starts cheering and clapping. Beau stands up and kisses me and then embraces me in a hug. i feel a few tears run down my face. Everyone at the table gets up and all hug us. We all sit back down.

"Congradulations on your engagement" The owner comes up to the table and we give our thanks.

"So Auden were you expecting it?"Gina asks.

"Wait you knew?" i ask.

"Mum, Luke, and Jai knew" Beau says and kisses my cheek.

"Oh well you guys are all sneaky... and no i wasnt at all" i smile with a giggle.

"Actually we knew for about four weeks now" Luke says.

"And you were able to keep a secret that long? How come everytime i tell you a secret you tell everyone within 15 minutes?" i laugh.

"Welll thats because your secrets are funny" he says. Everyone starts breaking off into there own conversations and then me and beau get in one.

"So how does it feel? Officially gonna be a Brooks?" Beau asks with a smile.

"It feels amazing i was totally blinde sided, oh by the way when do you think Jai is gonna pop the question to jade?" i ask.

"Good i was planning on it, and He says hes wants to wait till after the baby so she can wear a dress that fits and the baby can be a part of the wedding" Beau tells me and starts rubbing my leg.

"Smart smart i give him credit for that" i say. The waiters start bring out our food they place some steak in front of Beau and a bowl of pasta in front of mine. Im not much of a meet person. We all eat and enjoy our evening and head home.