Chapter 10

I'm not really sure what happened on the way back because I was way too dizzy and kinda went out but I think that's just because I freak out when I see blood. But now I'm good since they cleaned up my cut and now drinking a soda. Me and Hanna are sitting on the counter and beau and luke are standing in front of us. It's midnight now so I'm starting to get tired.beau grabs my knee and looks at me

"You alright babe?"he asks

"Ya I think I just freaked out because the blood"

"Hey mind if I crash here?" Hanna Asks

"Ya sure because Jade said shell be out late anyway " I smile at her.

"Okay well me and luke are gonna head home I'll text you in the morning and text mum if your head gets worse, actually Hanna text mum if her head gets worse" the he kissed me on the cheek and they left. "Your just gonna sleep with me in my room?" I ask.

"Ya sure a bed sounds nice" she sighs.

"Tell me about it" I say and hop off the counter hold the ice pack back up to my head and flinch at the pain.

"You alright?" Hanna asks worriedly and grabs my arm.

"Ya thanks I just didn't realize how much my head hurts"

"Okay Auden let's just get you into bed, I'll set an alarm for a couple hours from now so I can check your head and if it's worse I'll take you up to the hospital" she says.

"Okay thanks I really appreciate you caring" I say and we start walking to my room and slide under the fluffy pink covers.

"Hey that's what friends are for and plus us brooks girls gotta stick together" she turns over to face me.

"Ya now I just need beau to actually ask me out" I laugh.

"Don't worry he likes you a lot he told me I'm sure he will soon" and she closed her eyes. " I hope so" I reply and do the same and fall asleep to the sound of my head throbbing.