Chapter 7

We finally finished setting up my room and it's 1 in the after noon so beau, jai, Jade, and I are in the living room.
"Wanna start our day early with a walk in the park?" Jai says to Jade. She smiles
"Sure lets go" he grabs her hand and they make there way out the door.
"And then there was two" I smiled and went and sat next to Beau.
"What do you wanna do tonight?"
"Hmmm how about we order Chinese and play the Wii?" I smile I at him.
"Can I call it a date?" He asks.
"Would you do it if it wasn't" I ask with a smile.
"No" he smiles back.
"Then it's a date" I smile.
"But if it's a date you have to take me for Starbucks" I wink.
"Why starbucks?" He laughs and stands up.
"Oh I just want Starbucks no reason" I smile and we make our way across the street to his car. Once we are in the car he pulls out and we are driving down the street. I'm sitting in the seat cross legged, hands in lap.
"Why do you sit like that?" He asks me.
"Oh uhh sorry" and I go to move my legs down but he grabs my thigh.
"No it's cute I just wondered if it was for a specific reason" he smile and grabbed my hand. His hand is really soft.... And so much bigger than mine... You know what that means... NO DONT THINK LIKE THAT AUDEN KNOCK IT OFF..
"What are you thinking about"
"Nothing!" I reply to quickly.. Damnit..
"Woa" he laughs
"No I was just daydreaming about stuff"
"Right" he teases as we pull into Starbucks parking lot.
"I haven't had this place in forever" I sigh. We walk in and he orders a Carmel ribbon crunch frozen frappucino. Then I order.
"May I please have a Mocha Cookie Crunch frozen frappe?" Then I go to hand her the money it beau grabs my hand and hands her money
"Here I got it" he says with a smile.
"Aw that's so cute" says some girl standing behind us.
"Ya it is" says the Starbucks worker, her name tag says Carla.
"Well I think every girl deserves someone who will treat them" beau says with a smile.
"How long have you two been dating? By the way my names grace" she says and shakes our hands.
"We actually aren't dating-" I say but was cut off by beau,
"Actually this is our first date" he smiled and kissed me on the cheek and I blushed.
"Aww that's cute , by the way I'll have what she ordered" she says to Carla the worker.
"Hey by the way why do you have an American accent?" Grace asks.
"I moved here from America after graduation" I smiled.
"Oh cool well here's my number text me sometime!" She hands me her number grabs her coffee and goes. We grab ours and walk back out to the car.
"Thanks Beau you just earned major brownie points" I said with a smile and let go of his hand to get In on my side. Now that we are in he sets his coffee in the cup holder and grabs my hand kisses the top and rests our untwined hands on the rest in between. We just pull into my driveway and I got a text.
FROM:Lukeypookey
HEY YOU AND HANNA SHOULD HANGOUT SOMETIMEXXX

I reply

TO:Lukeypookey
HAHA SURE GIVE HER MY NUMBER, BTW LUKEYPOOKEY REALLY?

A few moments later my phone buzzed again

FROM:Lukeypookey
OKAY WILL DO AND YA YOU LIKE IT?;)

TO:Lukeypookey
HAHA SURE ITS VERY ORIGINAL I WILL GIVE YOU THATXXXX

FROM:Lukeypookey
THANKS HEY GTG TALK TO YOU LATER DONT FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!!!

TO:Lukeypookey
OMG LUKE STOP NO WE ARE NOT HAVING SEX WHAT THE HELL NO

FROM:Lukeypookey
YOU KOW YOU WANT TOO;)

TO:Lukeypookey
BYE LUKE........

What the hell luke I thought... I love that boy but seriously really "use protection"? Okay luke okay..
"Who were you texting?" Beau looked over
"Luke, or Lukeypookey as it says in my phone" I said with a laugh.
Beau laughed.
"Let me guess he put his own number in"
"You got it" I smiled at him and we both get out of the car and walk into the house coffees in hand.