Chapter 24

I wake up to beau continuously kissing my cheek.

"Beau what are you doing?" I moan.

"Hello sleeping beauty" he says.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"3:00 pm" he replies and starts putting his fingers through my hair.

"Oh jeez iv been sleeping an hour, sorry you should of woken me up" I say with a yawn.

"Well you seemed tired so I let you sleep and just watched another episode of ghost adventures with beau because Hatti fell asleep too" he smiles and leans down and kisses my cheek again. I look over and sure enough she's sleeping cuddles up with him awe. I look up at beau.

"Babe what were you gonna say on the phone earlier?" I ask.

"Umm I don't remember when?" He asks me.

"Right at the end of the call but you cut yourself off and said uh bye and hung up" I say looking at him.

"Oh I can't remember" he says.

"Okay do your hair and get on a nice dress we leave for our date in an hour" beau says and kisses me.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise" he winks and kisses my cheek.

"Okayyy" I say and get up and head towards my room.

"I'm gonna tell James we have a date and I'm going to my house to change and stuff and then I'll be back in a bit!" Beau calls after me.

"Okay!"I yell back and close my door. I slip off my shorts and beaus long sleeve obey shirt and trade it for a tight long sleeve short black dress with an open back. I go into the bathroom and turn on my curling iron.

Once I'm done with the loose curls through out my hair I do my eyeliner and a silvery glitter shadow on top and mascara to put emphasis on my long lashes. I grab my lip gloss stick it in my satchel and put on some deodorant and perfume and walk out to the kitchen.