Chapter 12

I look at hanna and Jade confused to why we pulled up to the curb and not in the driveway. We all get out and I see there's something written on the driveway.

"What's going on" I ask

"You'll see" Jade smiles. We walk up to the end of the driveway and in big bubble letters written in chalk it says "AUDEN WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" I'm stunned.. Then the garage door opens up and then there's beau in the middle with luke on one side holding a bundle of roses and jai on the other side holding a bundle of roses. Then beau in one hand is holding balloons and flowers in one hand and a teddy bear and chocolates in the other. He's smiling so big right now and walks up to me.

"Auden will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Of course" I say with a hug dorky smile on my face. Then I lean in put my arms around his neck and kiss them. Right then I here the clicks of cameras and I pull away smiling to see Jade Hanna luke and jai all taking pics on there phones. Jade waves her phone.

"To make people back home jealous" and she laughs.

"This is the most anyone has ever done for me" I say looking into his eyes.

"Well then obviously you were dating the wrong guys" he says and kisses me. I pull away and I grab the teddy bear and chocolates and go inside. Me and Jade out the roses in vases and we all go sit in the living room.

"So you two haven't met James and Daniel yet right?" Luke asks me and Jade.

"Nope" we both say.

"Is it alright if they come over and meet you guys? James is finally un grounded and daniel just got back from visiting his grandmas" luke explains.

"Ya sure and if they have girlfriends tell the to bring them too!" Jade says.

"Okay will do" luke smiles.

"When they get here we should play never have I ever" says Hanna.

"Okay sure, you guys have any alcohol here?" Jai asks me and Jade.

"Nope" we both say

"So I'm guessing neither of you have gotten drunk before either then?" Beau asks.

"Well I have, little miss nun over here hasn't" Jade says and winks at me.

"I am not a nun!" I say quickly!

" okay tell me what have you ever done bad besides roll your eyes and have an attitude with teachers?" Jade laughs.

"Uhh plenty of stuff, like I mmm remember that one time I broke curfew? Ya I was supposed to be home by ten but I didn't get back till 11" I say.

"You texted your mom and told her you were running late......." Jade sighs.

"I know I am a nun........ I'm ashamed" I say with pouty eyes.

"Ya but hey you have been getting worse, and by worse I mean better.. I mean just look at today, you ended up In the hospital" Jade smiles.

" I fell out of a baby swing that doesn't count" I sigh.

"Well I mean you have done a lot of bad stuff it you consider dares, but you haven't done anything on your own" jade says.

"She did dares?" Beau asks

" I think dares count" says jai.

"Okay then ya Auden isn't a nun then, except when it comes to boys" Jade says and winks at beau.

"SHUT UP!" I say and whip a pillow at her.

"Sorry Auden love you" she laughs and smiles at me and we all start laughing.