Chapter 38

I wake up to Thunder and lightning. Here the big storm comes. I start thinking about last night. I cant believe i did what i did. That is so unlike me. i turn over to see Beau but hes not there. Oh well. i get up put on my ripped jean shorts a black tank top and a Grey Brown and Cream colored cardigan. i quick straighten my hair and get ready and walk out to the kitchen evryones out there. Beau, Luke, Jai, Hanna, and Jade and no me.

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty" beau says and pulls me into a hug.

"Morning babe" i say and kiss him.

"Tell her babe" Jai says to Jade.

"Tell me what?" i ask.

"Me and Jai found an aparmtent we are gonna move into together so we can have a baby" Jade says to me and smiles. Im trying really hard to be happy for her but im not. We have been planning to move out here and live together for four years, we have only lived together two months.

"So?" Jade asks me.

"Ya thats a great" i say in a uncertain voice and try to smile. I think beau can tell im sad because he gives my hand a squeeze.

"Actually me and Jade need to go and talk to the sellers and everything" Jai says and they get up adn walk outside into the storm.

"Luke and i will be right back we are gonna go home get dressed and grab some clothes for tomorrow" beau says kisses me on he cheek and they leave too. Now its just me and Hanna sitting at the island in the kitchen.

"Hanna when Jade moves out will you move in? I cant pay bills and everything on my own and i for sure cant live alone ill get scared" i laugh.

"Sure id love too, im getting sick of living with my parents" she says.

"Great, thanks" i say and i sit on the couch and she sits on the loveseat. I check my phone, great because of the storm no connection. The boys walk back in the house soaked each with a bag in there hands. All of a suden everything in the house turns off and its dark, great the power went out.

"Aw shit" i say.

"No romantic" beau laughs and lays on top of me and kisses me.

"sorry but you cant have sex with us in the room" luke says and lays next to Hanna.

"doesnt mean we cant makeout though, you guys probably will" i say with a laugh.

"Ya good point" hanna laughs and her and luke start kissing. I turn my head back and beau kisses me again. His hands slide down my body to the hem of my tank top. he lifts it up and starts moving his hands up my body till he reaches my bra. Then i grab his hands.

"Whats wrong babe?" he asks with a look of hurt in his eyes.

"Um nothing im just not really sure im up for it tonight" i say feeling embarrassed .

"Babe does it have something to do with Jade getting pregnant? Because i will use protection" he says.

"No its not that im scared of getting prgnant, its that im still just a little upset to the fact that shes leaving me, but its for her good, her and jai to get a house and have there family" i sigh.

"Babe are you sure is the fact shes leaving or the fact that you want to start your life and have a family too" beau says.

"no of course not!" i say quickly.

"Babe you know i love you so miuch but neither of us are ready for a family yet" he says.

"I didnt say i wanted one!" i say a little louder. It must of caught Lukes attention becasue they stopped kissing and he looked up at us.

"I know but thats what it seems like your saying" Beau says.

"No, its not what im saying, i dont want to get kncoked up and then me and you end up breaking up and having to tell my child, oh sorry sweetie i dont know when you will see daddy, thats not what i want, i want to wait too!" i say a little hurt.

"Do you really think thats what will happen?" he asks.

"No im just saying we have only been dating a month and a half and i do not want to break up with you at all it would break my heart if you broke up with me right now. But say i got pregnant that would put a big strain on our relationship and one of us could snap under pressure and it could destroy our relationship" i say.

"Ya babe your right, sorry" he says and kisses me.

"Its fine" i say.

"And plus its only 12 in the afternoon, we have all day" i say.