Chapter 31

Its been a couples of days since me and Beau had the shower sex an we have been great since.Early this morning the Brooks family left for a trip for 3 days so now i can spend time wth my girls, Jade, Hanna, and Hatti. I just got finished getting ready and im wearing my pastel pink hig waisted shorts with a white crop top. My hair is straight and the top is pulled back with clips. I decide to change up my makeup and do thin cat wngs on my eyes and apply the mascara. There i look great. I go out to the kitchen and pick up Tuesday.

"Goodmorning my beautiful baby boy" i say in a high voice to my cat. i sit down on the couch and turn on the TV and pet Tuesday. I hear jade come down th stairs.

"Goodmorning Whore" i yell perkily.

"Uhh Auden can we go to the uh store?" Jases asks with a sniffle. I set down Tuesday get up walk to he and hug her.

"Jade whats wrong??" i ask holding her in a hug.

"We need to go get a pregnacy test from the store..." she says and a few tears stream down her cheek.

"Wait you and Jai didnt use protection?" i ask and look at her.

"No no we did every time except the last time when we came home drunk and you and beau were heading to bed... i dont know why i didnt make hims go grab a condom but we figured just once wouldnt hurt and that was a week ago, and iv been feeling sick since"she says and starts crying.

"Okay ill call hanna and hatti to come over and stay with you, ill go grab a few okay darling?" i say.

"Okay and thanks alot" she hugs me and go lays on the couch.