Chapter 2

We finally took off and we have been on this damn plane for 8 hours. 9 more to go... Yay. I think to myself. I look over At Jade to see her putting on more mascara. I rolled my eyes

"Jade what are you doing?"

She looks at me

"putting on mascara duhhh" she says her cute perky voice. How is she always so happy????

"Okay thank you captain obvious but why we are on a plane?"

This time she rolled her eyes at me. Wow I'm rubbing off on her.

"ya but one of the workers is super cute and I might as well flirt with him since we are stuck on here for how many more hours"

I laughed "Only you try to flirt with a worker on the plane"

she smiled at me and embraced me in a super tight hug

"but that's why you love me!" She says happily. I smiled an innocent smile "sometimes" and winked at her. She punched me playfully

"remember that when your painting your room by yourself" she laughed. "I'm not tall enough to reach all the way up though" I whined.

"Should of thought of that before you said you only loved me sometimes" she laughed and pulled her blanket up to her chin.

"now go to sleep and maybe this ride will be over quicker" she says and closed her eyes.

I am only 5'1, I have long straight chocolate brown hair with bright blue eyes. I'm slim but defanitely don't have a thigh gap.... Jade on the other hand has shoulder length blonde hair and is 5'7 and is skinny, she looks like a model no joke. I mean don't get me wrong I'm skinny and I can wear a bikini too but nothing compared to her. I start to think about the move and how hard it's gonna be and with that I drift into a silent sleep.