Chapter 21

I just got done doing my hair so I'm applying my thin layer of eyeliner on the top and mascara. I walk out into the living room and sit on the couch and scroll through my twitter feed. Ever since iv been friends with the boys my followers shot up. I check beaus profile. The most recent tweet is from this morning.

@BrooksBeau

I have the best girlfriend in the world:)

Some replys are

@BeausBeauner

Aweeeeee

@LukesLipRing

Fuck me

@YammouniLove

This is just so cute awww

Gosh i love his fans. Even though they aren't super popular he still has a a lot. But that reminds me. Beaus taking a long time. Where is he? Oh well his mum probably needed him for something. I text Luke.

TO:Lukeypookey

HEY ARE YOU HOME?

He replies instantly.

FROM:Lukeypookey

NOPE AT HANNAS WHY?

TO:Lukeypookey

OH NO REASON OKAY TELL HANNA I SAID HI ILL TALK TO YOU LATER BYEXXX

Ugh I'm so bored. I turn around because I hear someone on the stairs. It's Jade. She walks over and sits next to me.

"When did you get home?" I say shocked. I thought she was staying and Jais.

"Last night, me and Jai just came and stayed here, by the way if you and beau fuck again tonight please keep it down" Jade smiles and nudges me with her shoulder. My face turns bright red.

"Ohmygosh I didn't know anyone was here!" I say embarrassed beyond anything else. She just laughs.

"Hey it's alright I'm glad you finally did, so how was it?" She asks casually.

"I'm not talking about this" I say and look at her.

"Come on we are best friends tell me, was it good, bad, big dick, small dick, I need the details!" She says.

"Fine, it was not bad at all it was great, big dick, it hurt like hell getting in" I say with a laugh.

"Thanks" I here beaus voice from behind us.... OHMYFUCKINGGOSH he just heard that. My face is as red as a tomato right now I can tell by how bad it's burning. Jade is laughing so hard she's crying. I put my face in my hands and laugh. Beau walks over sits next to me and hands me a Starbucks frozen mocha cookie crumble frozen frappe.

"Thanks....." I say still so embarrassed.

"Hey don't be embarrassed it's not as bad as what Jade did." He says and winks at her.

"BEAU HE TOLD YOU!" Jade yells.

"TELL ME!!!" I yell over her.

"Jade and jai went to have sex and she was giving him a blowjob and she accidentally bit down and cut his dick, that's why she came home because mum was trying to make it stop bleeding" beau says and laughs.

"We can't do anything unless we want all the boys to know" I say while laughing super hard. Jade grabs a pillow and hits me.

"It's not funny!" She says.

"It kinda is but it's fine, by the way is jai alright now?" I ask.

"Ya he's fine he just has a small cut" beau says and grabs my hand.

"Oh thanks for the coffee too" I say to him.

"No problem" he says.

"Okay I got to go before you guys start fucking on the couch I see you guys later" Jade says and walks over to Jais. I laugh.

"So James and his girlfriend are coming over today" beau says.

"Over here?" I ask and take a drink of my coffee.

"Yep they should be here in like 15 minutes" he smiles and kisses me.