Chapter 27

We are pulling into Beaus Nonnas house and my stomach is in knots.Never met them and i have to meet them and his cousin Mackenzie.

"Beau what if they dont like me?" i ask worriedly.

"Dont worry hun they will love you, like i do" he kisses me and we get out of the car and make our way up to the front door. Beau opens the door and we walk in. We walk into te living room to be greeted by Gina. She embraces me in a hug.

"Oh auden you look so Beautiful how was your date?" Gina asks me.

"It was amazing Beau is amazing" i say with a smile. Then some older lady walks in.Im guessing its his Nonna.

"Oh beau shes beautiful" Nonna says. Then she too pulls me into a warm hug.

"Thanks Nonna she is isnt she" he says.

"So i hear your names Auden? My Gina has been talking about you alot" Nonna says. I blush.

"Yep thats my name" i smile.

"Well its very pretty its a pleasure to meet you" nonna smiles.

"Thanks im very happy to finally be meeting you, beau tells wonderful things about you" i say with a sweet smile.

"Beau i love this one shes a keeper i can tell" nonna says. Then his Nonno walks in.

"Eh hes a lovely lass, Its nice to meet you darling" he says with a hug.

"Its nice to meet you too" i smile and hughim back.

"Oh Auden i have something for you and Beau" Gina says and we follow her to the kitchen. i walk in to see a little brown munchkin cat kitten. OHMYGOSH I LOVE THESE.

"BEAU DID YOU KNOW?'" i ask beau in Awe.

"Yep happy one month baby, and thanks mum for picking him up today and staying here with him" Beau smiles.

"So it is a him?" i ask Gina and Beau.

"Yep what are you gonna name him?" beau asks as he picks up the kitty and hands him to me.

"Tuesday" i say with a smile and scratch the kittens fuzzy little head.

"Tuesday?" beau asks.

"Ya me and you met on a Tuesday, and you got him for me so im gonna name him Tuesday" i smile.

"Auden thats very cute, heres the litter box some litter a bag of kitty food and a little double blue bowl for the food and water" Gina Says and hands beau a big box.

"Thanks You guys i really love it" i smile.