Chapter 25

Beau walks in in a pair of dark jeans a white t shirt with a brown leather jacket and no snap back.

"You ready?" He asks and grabs my hand.

"Yep!" I say and we walk out the door and get into his car. We are driving down the street and I still have no idea where we are going. We pull up to a little pond with a dock. Over the dock there are lights hung all over.

"What are w-" I start but I am cut off.

"You'll see come on" beau says with a smile and gets out of the car. I get out to and beau comes around grabs my hand and we start walking to the dock. Once we get to the dock I see there is a planket with a picnic set up at the end with candles and rose pedals. Awwww.

"Beau it's beautiful" I say and turn to Beau.

"You deserve it" he says and kisses me. We walk up to the blanket and sit down. he pulls out to glass cups and a bottle of wine. He pours me a glass and pours himself one.

"Thanks" i say with a smile and take a sip. Wild Rasberry yumm my favorite.

"No problem babe, now are you prepared to see the main course?" he winks. I laugh.

"Lets see it" smile. beau sticks his hand ino the basket and pulls out two peanut bitter and jelly sandwhiches. Yes! he knows i dont like super fancy food, i like my food simple and original.

"I know its not gourmet but its simple like you like it" he says and leans over and kisses me on the cheek.

"its perfect" i giggle.

"then you are gonna be wowed to see what else i packed, okay now i know you say chocolate strawberries are so common and every one has them on dates so heres what i got..... Sugar covered strawberries" he says and pulls them out. i start laughing.

'And you got the originality i love" i smile.

"And to top it all off potato chips" he winks and pulls out a bag of potato chips. ohmygosh he knows me so wel this is perfect.