Chapter 33

I wake up to Tuesday meowing.

"Auuudeennn make your cat shut up" Hanna moans and throws a pillow at me. Jade fell asleep in my bed and me Hatti and Hanna fell asleep in my living room.

"I can't control it" I groan.

"Auudennn pleaaaseeee" she moans back.

"Fine" I sigh. I get up and see that he has no food so I refill his bowls with food and water and he stops meowing and eats. I walk into my room and grab some clothes, I pull out my floral and white high wasted jean shorts and a black crop top. I straighten my hair and braid my bangs back. I brush my teeth put on my thin eyeliner and mascara. I put on deodorant and my favorite perfumes. I walk out into the living room to see Hatti and Hanna already dressed and sitting on my living room floor doing there hair.

"You guys realize I have room in my bathroom right?" I ask and plop down on the couch.

"Ya but we figured we would give you time to think and deal with what happened last night" Hatti says.

"Ya and because there's a huge storm and the boys are coming back from there trip and should be back in an hour or too..." Hanna adds. What already?? No I doubt jades ready.

"Hey I'm going to go wake up Jade and talk to here alright? I'll be back out" I say, get up and walk into my bedroom. I lay down next to Jade and start petting her hair.

"Hey Jade" I say.

"Hi.." She says sadly.

"How are you doing today?" I ask.

"Fine, I need to tell jai.." She says.

"They are coming back early and should be back in like two hours because a big storm so I figured I would let you know" I say.

"Thanks Auden, I'm going to go upstairs and shower and stuff"she says.

10 minutes later.

Me Hatti and Hanna are on my couch watching tv. My phone buzzes I haven't checked my phone since last night. I turn it on. 12 missed calls from beau and 3 text messages and a new one from just now.

*at 10:30 last night*

FROM: Beau

Hey babe sorry call me back

*at 10:45 last night*

FROM:Beau

Please baby I didn't mean to snap just call me back I love you

*at 11 last night*

FROM:Beau

Babe please I'm sorry, I didn't know.. I should of just asked you.. Please answer me

*Now*

FROM:Beau

Hey baby we are coming back today because of a huge storm coming in tonight and tomorrow, I still didn't get a reply from you so I hope we can make up, I'll a see you when I get home, I also didn't tell Jai I figured I would let Jade. I'm very sorry I love you forever and always babe.

TO:Beau

Okay

I send it.... Wow I feel like a bitch now..

FROM:Beau

Babe please don't be like that, we will talk this out when I get home I love you xxx

TO:Beau

K, see you then, love you too....

I click send.