Chapter 3

I wake up to the captains voice on the speaker "we will be landing in Melbourne in ten minutes, make sure you have all your belongings together" I yawn and Shake Jade

"Jade wake up, landing in ten minutes" she yawns and and stretches,

"See told you it would go by quicker if you sleep"

She opens her eyes and smiles

I laughed"okay get your stuff ready sleepy head"

25 minutes later

"Ohmygosh iv never been so thankful to walk in my life!" Jade bursted.

"Wow that's surprising to hear you say considering you can't even walk to the cabinet to grab your own bag of chips"

She nudged my shoulder with hers.

"Well all of our stuff should be at the house within the next hour so let's go grab our luggage and get a cab" I said with a sigh. We walk over to the luggage ramp and grab the few bags we didn't put to be out in the moving truck.

"Wow the accents are gonna be weird to get used to" I look and jade and said.

"Ya but there pretty sexy you must admit" Jade said with a wink.

"Maybe you will get yourself an accent hubby and have a bunch of Australian babies" I wink back at her.

" maybe the hubby part but not the children part for a couple of years darling" she says.

We finally found a cab and now we are on our way to our new home.

"So you girls moved here from America?" The driver asks

"Uhh ya how did you know?" I ask.

"Your accent mate" he chuckles

"Oh ya of course sorry" I laughed nervously.

After sitting in the car for another 20 minutes in silence the driver pulls up to a cute little stone house with a stone walk way up to the door and bushes up along the house.

"Thanks" I smile and hand him the money

"No problem and welcome to Melbourne"

"thanks!" Jade and I said together.

We are walking around the house and checking out the yard. The front yard is cute but the grass is splotchy.

"Wow this yard needs major miracle grow" Jade says.

"We are in Australia we will have to deal with it"

I say and continue walking to the back. Once we got back there we see the cute patio with beautiful tress shading it and the beautiful outdoor furniture looking at an under ground pool. The furniture is out there because we bought the house furnished so it would be easier for us.

" this is so much better than it looks in the pictures" I say in awe.

"Tell me about it" Jade says smiling big.

We walk inside through the back around and go in the front door. The floors are dark hardwood and straight ahead is the kitchen. The house is open layout so as soon as we walk in we see the living room dining room and kitchen and stairs to the top floor. We walk into the kitchen area and admire the granite counters, Wood cabinets and stainless steal appliances. Above the stove is a hanging pan wrack. At least I can reach it I think to myself.

We walk Into the living room and against one wall is a leather couch and another wall is the matching leather love seat the the wall across from the couch is a beautiful wood tv stand. We walk over to the stairs and there's a door right to the left. That's my room. We walk on there to see a huge room with wood floors a dresser and mirror on one wall and the naked bed sitting next to it. Then across the room is a door to my own bathroom and walk in closet.

"Damn these are high walls, have fun painting" Jade laughs.

"Ya you will too considering your helping me" I wink.

"No remember I said I wasn't gonna help" she says

"Ya I remember but if you don't help me paint have fun carrying all your boxes up the stairs by yourself"

I laughed.

"Awww see this is why we are best friends. So deal I help you you help me"

Next we start walking up the wood stairs and go down the hallway into jades room. It's big too with two dressers a naked bed and a walk in closet. Her bathroom is across the hall, right next to the extra room that we are just gonna use as storage. We here a honk from outside.

"that must be the truck!" I say excitedly

We make our way out to the truck and workers start taking our stuff inside.