Chapter 11

I wake up to Hanna's alarm and it's 3 in the morning. I sit up and I feel the worst pain ever in my head.

"Okay let me take a look Hanna says"

"It hurts really bad" I say in pain.

"Oh shit ya Auden we are going to the hospital come on" she says worriedly. I go to stand up and collapse.

"MAKE IT STOP SPINNING" I start to panic everything around me is spinning and I feel like I'm gonna vomit.

"WHATS SPINNING?? GINA WONT ANSWER OMG LUKE THANK GOD YOU ANDSWERED ITS BAD GET THE CAR AND YOU AND BEAU NEED TO GET OVER HERE NOW!" She practically screamed.

"MAKE THE ROOM STOP SPINNING" I'm crying really hard now and snotting bad and I tried to stand up but fall back to the floor. My head is hurting so bad and everything is starting to get blurry. What's happening.

"AUDEN AUDEN ARE YOU ALR-" and that's the last thing I heard I don't remember who said it but all that happened is I blacked out.

I try to open my eyes but they only open a little. I hear voices all around and a laugh that only belongs to Jade and now I'm starting to remember what happened and now I'm slowly coming to it. I blink a couple time until my eyes are open and I can see. Wow my head is throbbing.

"Hey slut how are you holding up?" Jade grabs my hand and smiles. I laugh

"Fine what happened all i remember is waking up to Hanna's alarm and the sound of her freaking out and someone else's voice"

"Your cut on your head was infected so it caused pressure on the skull but the doctors got it all cleaned up and put the stitches in and you can leave once the doctor gets your pain medication and sees you can walk on your own" the nurse says and walks out.

"Okay then will someone take me to Starbucks?" I ask with puppy eyes.

"I just took you yesterday" beau laughs and grabs my hand.

"Ya well you pushed me off a swing so I deserve Starbucks again" I wink at him and laugh.

"Bullshit you fell I told you to hang on, but I'll take you again once we are up and out of here" he says with a smile and kisses my hand.

"Wait what's going on here?" Jade points at me and beau and smiles.

"We had a Starbucks, Chinese, Mario Kart, movie, and falling off a swing date last night" beau says in reply.

"Oh but your not official?" Jai asks

"Not yet" beau says and smiles at me.

"What about you two?" I say to jai and Jade.

"Actually I asked her out on our date yesterday" jai said and squeezed jades hand.

"Awwww" me and Hanna say in sync and laugh.

Then there's a knock on the door and the doctor comes in. "Hello I'm Dr.Miller, and you must be Miss Packard" he says and shakes my hand.

"So here's a bottle of the pain meds and take these when you feel pain every 6 hours for two weeks"

I take the pills.

"Thanks Doctor" I say.

"Okay now let's see you walk" the doctor says with a smile.

Beau let's go of my hand and I lift myself up and put one foot in front of the other and walk to the door and back and sit back down on the bed.

"How does it feel" the doctor asks.

"I'm a little dizzy but my walking seems to be fine, I'll go fill out your discharge papers and you can get dressed and I'll be back in a few minutes with your papers then you free to go" the doctor says and walks out of the room.

"Okay everyone except me and Hanna out" Jade says and shoos the boys. I give her a weird look.

"Calm down it's only for a minute" she says and rubs my shoulder. Hanna sets a bag next to me. "Here are some clothes Jade grabbed for you".

She pulls out a pair of my jean shorts and a black t shirt that says Wisconsin on front in white letters.

"Thanks guys it means a lot" I say and hug them both.

The doctor came back with my papers so now we are leaving and we walk out to the boys but they aren't there. Hanna looks at her phone.

"luke just texted me and said there mum needed them right away so they will meet us at your guys house later, so Jade I guess we are going to Starbucks!" She smiles and we walk out to the

Car. Starbucks is fairly close so we are pulling in and ordering in no time. It's the same girl who worked yesterday

"hey" she says to me.

"You were here yesterday with that sweet boy right?"

I laugh "ya I was here with him"

"Omg what happened to your head?" She gasps.

"Fell off a baby swing last night" I blush and laugh.

"Oh well that sucks, same drink as yesterday?" She asks.

"You remember what I had" I ask fascinated.

"Ya you ordered the mocha cookie crumble frozen frappe" she smiles

"Then yes please" I say and go to hand her the money.

"No need it's on me" she smiles and takes jades and Hanna's order.

Hanna and Jade grab there coffees and I grab mine, I look at Carla and say

"Thanks a lot I appreciate this" I smile and walk away. We get in the car and we are jamming out to the latest Miley Cyrus song when we pull up to our driveway and park on the road.