Chapter 34

Hatti went home but Hanna, Jade and Iare all still at the house. Jade Hanna and i are sitting at the island trying to figure out what shes gonna do about the baby and how she will tell Jai. Then i see there car pull into the driveway and the boys and gina get out grab there bags and go into the house. Shit, jades not ready to face jai and im not ready to face Beau. I see the three boys walk out of there house and towards our hous.

"Shit i think im gonna puke!" i shout and run to my bathroom. I get in there and flip up the seats and puke. Jade and Hanna followed me in so now we are all in here.

"What the hell, your nbot even the pregnant one" Jade laughs. Meanwhile imstill puking my guts out.

"Jeez Auden i told you not to eat the expired raviolis yesterday!" Hanna gasps and leans down the grab my hair. Just then we hear the door open and shut.

"BABES WE ARE HOME" i hear Luke yell.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" jais call out after

"In Audens bathroom!" Hanna yells. i lean back and wipe my mouth ug gross i feel like i popped all the blood veins in my face and im crying from puking ew. I stand up but feel more coming and i plop back down on the floor adn start pking anything i have eaten in the past few days up.

"ohmygod is she okay?" Jai asks and kisses Jade on the cheek.

"ya she looks like shes dying" Luke says and leans down to kiss Hanna.

"Uh here you guys go out to the living room ill take over" Beau says. Hes wearing a tank with a red bandana on his messy hair and grey skinniesh jeans. i try to protest but i start gaggig and spitting again. I hate puking. They all leave the room so its only me and beau. He kneels down next to me and holds my hair back with one hand and rubs the bare part of my back between my crop top and shorts with the other hand. He doesnt say andything though. I finally stop puking. i get my head up and grab some toilet paper wipe my mouth and flush my puke down the toilet. I stand up pull away from beau and go to my sink. I grab my tooth brush and start brushing my teeth. My cheeks are teer streaked and my eyes are puffy and red. Beau gets up and sits on the toilet and just watches me. Once im done brushing my teeth i grab a makeup wipe and wipe my eyes then fix my make up. There now i look presentable. I know Beaus sitting right there but i turn to leave the bathroom. But Beau grabs my hand.

"Babe are you arlight?" he asks, and looks worried.

"No, my best friends pregnant, i feel like i totally pissed off my boyfriend, im pretty sure i have food poisoning, and i feel like my heads gonna explode from puking, no im not alright" i say. He pulls me close and i sit on his lap and put my head in the curve of his neck.

"Babe Jade and Jai will get through it, im not pissed at you, if anything you should be pissed at me, and let me take you to the Doctor to make sure your alright" he smiles and kisses my forehead. And thats when i feel it. Im gonna puke again.

"Oh no watch out" i say and he gets off the toilet and flips up the seat. i start puking again. Once im done i brush my teeth again.

"No im fine i just ate expired food yesterday for a dare from hanna, and i hope Jade and Jai will be alright" i say and lean up against the counter in my bathroom.

"And us?" he asks.

"Well we are fine, but dont yell at me like that again, that hurt my heart" i say wth a smile. he stands up walks over to me and wraps his arms around me.

"I promise, im sorry" he says leans in close and kisses me. His kiss is sweet and passionae yumm.