Chapter 35

Jade and Jai went up stairs to talk. Oh great. Hanna and Luke went to rent movies for tonight and tomorrow for us six because the big storm coming through, we are just gonna have a movie night, and day. Me and Beau are sitting on the couch, he is holding Tuesday.

"Auden how do you feel about marriage?" beau randomly asks.

"Beau we arent getting mariied..." i quickly say with a giggle.

"Ever?" he wines.

"No just not yet" i smile and lean over and kiss his cheek.

"Yet" he says and sets Tuesday on the floor and pulls me on his lap. We are cuddled in my favorite tie blanket i made back home and he has his arms around me, my hands are on his chest and my head in the curve of his neck.

"How do you think Jai will react?" i ask reluctantly.

"I honestly dont know, im worried i mean, hes only 18 and so is Jade, and a kid i mean thats huge. Im also worried how mum will react.. She will be destroyed yet excited..... Me and Luke both know because i told him and hes not handling it well and im not sure how i am" he sighs.

"I know, Jade is a wreck shes hiding it very well... and i sure hope Gina is alright, your mums great and i would hate to see her upset, and i hope luke and you are both alright considering your brother is gonna be a dad, im sorry....... im not sure how i am either.... we cant afford a kid, especially jade, she didnt save up as much as me for funds until we get settled and get jobs. She only has about Two Thousand dollars left and every month once she pays her half of the bills its gonna drain he quick and shes gonna need a job" i say.

"How much do you have?" he asks.

"i still have six thousand, she also bought like a whole new wardrobe when we got out here" i laugh.

"Well Babe Jai and Jade have each other and we have eachother and we will all be alright" he says and kisses my forehead. we hear Jade and Jai coming down the stairs, both of them with glossy eyes.

"Thanks Auden for being here for Jade, we are gonna go break the news to mum and we will be back for the Movies" Jai sniffles and he grabs Jades hand and they walk out the door. About two minutes after they leave Hanna and Luke walk in.

"Bitches we are back" Hanna yells.

"Quit fucking on the couch!" Luke yells.

"We arent cunt" beau yells at them.

We all are here, Jade Jai, Luke Hanna, and Me and Beau. we put in the movie "For a good time call" and press play, we here thunder in the distance and all snuggle up to one another amd wtach the movie.