Chapter 19

I hear a knock on the door.

"Hey Auden are you alright?" I hear Hanna ask.

"Ya I'm fine why?" I try to say in a happy perky voice.

"Well I mean you just locked yourself in your bedroom" she says worriedly.

"I realized I have pizza sauce on my shorts so I quick came in here to change" I say.

"So you locked the door?" She asks.

"Ya in case someone came in seriously I'm fine let me just quick get some new shorts on and I'll be right out" I say.

"Okay love!" She says perkily. And I hear her walk away. I put my head in my arms. Now I know I have to go out soon. Then I hear a Noise at my window and it's beau climbing.

"How in the world did you get my window open?" I ask.

"It was already opened a jar I was just lucky" he says and hops in and sits on my bed and looks at me.

"Babe why are you sitting on the floor?" He asks.

"I fell" I say.

"Funny but seriously what's the matter?is it because we pranked you?" He asks.

"No of course not that was actually a really good prank" I smile and add

"Earlier I got Facebook message from one of the girls that were mean to me at home.." I say sadly.

Hey looks down at his hands.

"What did it say?" He asks.

"It said, you may of gotten some idiot to fall for you there but eventually even he will leave you and see how useless you are, I hope you die." I say my eyes starting to sting with tears so I look at the floor with my head in my arms.

"First of all that bitch needs to shut her mouth you need to block her completely. Second you are so Beautiful and not useless, ever since you got here a couple weeks ago I have been the happiest i have been in a while. I don't need some big mouth whore from America to tell my girlfriend to die. I don't plan on leaving you anytime soon so don't listen to her." He says and stands up grabs my arms and pulls me up. I know my eyes are red and puffy from tears and I really don't want him to see my like this so u put my head down. He grabs my chin and pulls my head back up so I'm looking into his eyes.

"You can't talk to me I'm here for you, you don't need to be embarrassed to cry around me either." And with that I burst into tears. He pulls me in his arm and holds me tight, but doesn't say anything. We stand there like that for a while until I stop crying. I lift my head up off his shoulder and look into his eyes.

"Thank you" I say. He kisses me lightly.

"Let's get you cleaned up" he says and smiles. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the bathroom.

"Sit I got it" he says so I sit on the counter. He pulls out a make up wipe.

"Close your eyes" he smiles. So I do it. He starts gently wiping off my makeup until it's all off.

"Okay done" he finally says.

"Thanks" I smile back.

"You ready to go back out?" I ask.

"Actually luke and Hanna went home so we can just stay on your room if you would like" he says with a smile and lifts me off the counter and carries me to the bedroom. With me in his arms he pushes up against a wall and starts kissing me. It doesn't start slow and sweet this time though. It starts rough and passionate. He starts thrusting into me and kisses my neck. I start sliding his shirt off. He lifts me and lays me on the bed then takes off his shirt and slides on top of me and starts kissing me again. He slides his hand into my pants and starts running me like before. But this time it's a little rougher. I know I want it and I won't let this slip away. I flip him and get on top and start undoing his pants while kissing. He flips me back over and slides off his pants and I slip off my shirt. He kisses me again and slides off my shorts then pulls away and looks me in the eyes.

"Are you sure" he says. I am though that's the thing. I know we haven't been dating for a super long time but I'm 18 and still a virgin, I know I'm ready. And I'm more than happy lose my virginity to beau. So I say

"I don't think I can be more sure". He starts kissing me again and undoes my bra and tosses is on the floor. His hands explore my body till he gets to my lace panties. His hands tug them down my legs and he throws them down on the floor too and then does the same with his own. Then he pulls away and says

" it will hurt but only for a minute" then starts kissing me again. And just like that he's in me. It does hurt at first but that's traded for an amazing feeling. This is the first time I have ever felt like this.