Chapter 16

I wake up to Hanna laughing. I throw a pillow at her.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" I mumble.

"You" she says still laugh. I look at her.

"What about me?" I ask.

"You talk in your sleep you know?" She says finally gaining control of her laughter.

"No I don't shut up" I say with a giggle.

"Ya you you were saying "where is he where is he I gotta find him!" And you were like totally freaking out" she says starting to laugh again.

"Well I don't remember dreaming so I think I'm good" I smile and her and climb out of bed and walk to my closet. I grab out a pair of dark shorts and a black tank top and a over sweater because it's cold out today.

"Hey can I borrow some clothes?" Hanna asks.

"Ya sure grab anything" I say and walk out to the kitchen. Hanna walks out in a pair of my white shorts and a plain black sweater. Wow why is she so pretty? She's 5'6 with long almond brown hair and beautiful brown eyes and perfectly tanned skin.

"I made coffee I'm gonna go do my hair and stuff, I have a extra straightener if you wanna get ready too." I say and she follows me to the bathroom. I turn on my pastel pink straightener and I pull out and plug in my hot pink straightener and turn it on for Hanna. Once we finish our hair I apply the thin eyeliner and my mascara and hand it over to Hanna. She applies cat wings and mascara. We both brush our teeth and head back out to the kitchen.

"I just turn my phone on to see 12 messages from luke, 10 missed calls from luke, and 6 voicemails from luke" Hanna says with a sigh.

"Hey I'm gonna go over there and talk to him I'll be back" she adds and walks out my door.

"And then there was one" I sigh and sit at the island.

"Actually make that three" jai says and him and Jade sit at the island too.

"Where's luke, beau, and Hanna" jai asks.

"Actually they left last night because your brother was being a douche bag"I sigh and take a drink of my coffee.

"Wait what happened?" Jade asks.

"Luke freaked out of Hanna because she wouldn't have sex with him and when she tried to say it was because she's on her period he got madder at her and completely blew up, and then I told him it's not her fault he was turned on and he said shut the fuck up you virgin so I slapped him told him to get the fuck out of the house told beau if he plans on sticking up for him he can leave too then me and Hanna went into my room and she cried for like an hour, she just left to go talk to him though" I say quickly.

"What a dick head, he shouldn't drink sometimes" jai says.

"That's what beau said too" I say.

"So you and beau are talking?" Jade asks.

"Ya he's texted me last night and me and him are good, but fucking luke I was trying to get past the kissing but no luke had to come down!" I say irritated.

"Wait, you and beau were getting it on too?" Jade asks with a laugh.

"Ya we were getting there!" I say and laugh.

"Trust me there will be more times" jai says with a smile.

"Okay well we are going out for the day so see you tonight" Jade says and hugs me and the. They walk out the door.

"And then there was one..." I sigh.

Then my phone buzzed.

FROM:Lukeypookey

HEY THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF HANNA LAST NIGHT I FEEL LIKE SHIT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT SO MAD.

TO:Lukeypookey

SHES MYFRIEND ITS FINE

FROM:Lukeypookey

NO ITS NOT ALRIGHT I HAD NO REASON TO ACT HOW I DID AND IM SORRY CAN YOU FORGIVE ME AUDEN?XXX

TO:Lukeypookey

I FORGIVE YOU JUST SERIOUSLY YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ME BEING A VIRGIN BECAUSE YOUR MAD AT ME AGAIN I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.

FROM:Lukeypookey

YA SORRY BOUT THAT, THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE I COULD USE THAT I KNEW WOULD PISS YOU OFF, SORRY LOVEXXX

TO:Lukeypookey

HAHAHA OKAY FAIR ENOUGH BTW ARE YOU AND HANNA COMING BACK OVER?

FROM:Lukeypookey

YA US AND BEAU WILL BE OVER NOWXX

right when he sent that they walked in... How the hell did he do that... Mind blown..