(77) finale pt 3 (END)

Ending.
No ones POV

"hey! Get over here, I know you two college students think you're too good for us now."

"No way, we still love you! Namjin and Yoonmin forever."

Namjoon and Jin crowded around a professional camera, taking a picture of two new seniors in college.

Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi gathered around behind them, and tried to help them figure out how to work the controls.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't sit still. That night, Jungkook proposed to Taehyung in a fancy gathering between their friends. It was a beautiful moment to watch, especially with the planned fireworks and steak restaurant that Jungkook booked 8 months ago.

They both wanted to wait until their final years of college to marry, since they were on quite the budget.

"On the count of three, say engaged!" Seokjin smiled proudly, figuring out which button to press.

He focused the camera on the engaged pair.

"One.." Yoongi and Jimin smiled, happily married for 3 years. They got engaged as soon as high school ended, and got married a year later. They couldn't wait any longer, since they were together since a long time.

Jimin knew that Yoongi was the one. He was smart, handsome, small, and adorable. Just how Jimin likes his men. Yoongi also knew he would fall in love with jimin. When he met him, he finally got the message of loving yourself. He learned that the most important time to realize that loving yourself is beneficial was in high school. If it weren't for jimin, he wouldn't feel the love between anyone. He felt secluded, until Jimin came along and popped his bubble.

"Two...." Namjoon looked into Jin's eyes, who were focused onto the lens.

Namjoon thought back to just one year ago, when they got engaged and married in the same here. Money was tight, but they couldn't wait. A small wedding was just enough for them to stay happy, forever. They hated each other when they first met, but soon realized they found love in the strangest ways possible.

Jin glanced toward the younger, thinking of the love and self love he gained since meeting the other. Jin wouldn't have loved himself if it wasn't for Namjoon. They started in a state of hatred, towards each other and themselves. Only when they met, did he help Jin realize that he couldn't love him until he loved himself. Never walk into something you can't feel mutually, about yourself.

"Three!" Taehyung smiled, tears welling in his eyes. Quickly looking back over to his lover.

He recalled and remembered the times when they went through rough patches, the simple times in high school, and watching their beat friends marry before them. They had youth on their side, but were scared to grow up. Taehyung knee from the beginning that Jungkook was the one for him. No matter who he meets.

Jungkook remembered back to when they were broke, when they couldn't see each other, and when school was so hard they both wanted to die. It was sad, but he knew they wouldn't be here without a joint effort. He didn't know how he would have made it without the other. They taught each other how to love themselves, and how to depend on each other for things. They learned independence wasn't always the key. It was a balance of self-love and dependence on the ones you trust.

"Smile!"

The camera clicked, capturing the first moments of their new life together.

.
.
.
.
(A/N) HOLY SHIT
ITS DONE.

After forever, I finally ended this book. I'm crying. I can't let it go. I love it too much.

I want to thank everyone for supporting my account and other book, despite my terrible updating schedule.

This book kept me sane, teaching me life lessons on the way. Even though I wrote it, I didn't realize that I should take my own advice, and love myself.

I fell in love myself, and had to snap out of it. I knew I couldn't love another person until I learned to love myself. I needed to learn how to trust myself, and learn to love the way I look, act, and behave.

It may take more time, but I know I have to be a little selfish to figure out my dreams.

Writing this book truly helped me realize that.

Finally, I want to thank BTS themselves. They won't see this, but I want to say thank you. You have kept me alive and sane. I'm not sure if I would be here now if I didn't discover BTS. You guys truly changed my life, and the way I think. I used to think terrible things, and didn't understand the concept of loving oneself before loving another. But now, I truly understand.

I still am having troubles with my mental health, but I swear, this book and BTS songs have taught me valuable lessons. I'm still working on my mindset, and trying to open up and become more open minded.

Thank you all.

Thank you for reading "when he texts".