(28)meeting the parents

Taehyung POV

"Oh fuck." I mumbled into Jungkook's hair. I looked to him, expecting a shocked look. His eyes were wide and his hair was a mess.

"Wipe the spit off your face!"
"Finger comb your hair!"
"Wipe that blush off your face!"
"Your shirt! Pull it down a little..." i said, weary of my words. He slowly pulled down his shirt and combed his hair down a little.

"Ready?" I whispered, scared of the outcome. He nodded, as unaware as I was for my parents.

"Mom, dad, I want you to meet someone!" I yell, hoping that they wouldn't question me too much.

"Oh? Who's this?" They ask.
"Sorry, but I invited my friend over. This is Jungkook, Junkook, meet my parents."
"Hey Jungkook! Nice to meet you, my son has told me quite a bit about you--" I shove my hand over my moms face, not expecting her to spill that information.
"Mom!" I yell back, frustration boiling within me.
"Nice to meet you both," Jungkook says, with a cute and lovely smile on his face, "I'm very sorry to say this, but I need to go work on my homework."
"Oh really?" My dad says, "can't you stay for dinner?"
"I'm really sorry. I'd love to come over again though! It was really nice to finally meet you."

I'm impressed with his politeness. His smile was beaming, almost as if he forgot the passion-filled kiss we shared less than a minute ago.

"Well, Jungkook, please come again and we'll make a nice dinner for you."
"Thank you, mom, dad." He winks. My parents are laughing? Oh my gosh, they are impressed by everything...

Jungkook exits my house and I wave down my sidewalk, watching him skip away.

He's definitely content with the kiss.

------

(A/N) more texts will be coming your way!

Remember, if you're new, please follow me and become a loyal Peachie 🍑

Comment on your favorite part this chapter ❤️