(18)second guessing

Jungkook POV

Was that last part a dream? Or was it real....

Throughout the day, I kept hearing the words ring through my head.
"I like you"
"I like you"
"I like you....."

I can't shake it off, and it gets even worse when it's math class.

I see Taehyung sitting down, opening his iPad to the math notes, and looking down at his phone. As I walk past him, I catch a glimpse at his screen. He's on a text string. I can't see much, but all I can catch is a heart. No two hearts. I stumble into my chair, realizing that the "I like you" was only in my dream, and it's time to give up.

But I couldn't yet.

I need to find out more. Is it a boyfriend? A girlfriend? Is he straight?!?!

"Class?" The teacher says, catching my attention. "We are switching seats today. I'll read off the chart, and then you can all go and find your seat." She begins listing odd names, one by one. Girl, boy, girl girl, etc.

She's at the last table now. Leaving only two names left. Mine, and Taehyung's. I swallow my words, knowing that I shouldn't say anything. She points to the chair, showing me that I sit on the right, he is on the left.

I got scared, so I took out my phone. I decided to text T and get some advice. He seems like he would know.

Taehyung POV

New Messages(2)
my kookie

Shit. Does he know?

I bit down on my lip, praying that Jungkook didn't see or hear the text.

I slowly pick up my phone, and make sure that Jungkook is distracted. I open the text string and see what he sent.

Fuck.

-------

(A/N) Cliffhanger! Sorry about that! But the next chapter will be nice and long. All texting too, but some POV switches.

Guys. I'm really excited to announce that I will be releasing a new book! It's title is... "Radio Message"! I think I will release it sometime in March. Probably mid-to late march. I want to finish this book first, before devoting all my time to my new book. Anyways, mark your calendars and watch your notifications!💕

Please show your support by commenting and voting on this story!

See ya soon peachies🍑