(76)finale pt 2

Taehyung's POV

After being in a relationship with Kook for a while, I realized that he is 100x better than me, and is more mature. Though I can be mature, I found that he matured faster.

2 hours prior.....

"Guk!" I yelled, running after Jungkook in the hallway.

He smiled at me, and kissed my cheek lightly.

"I love you Taehyung. And I realized just now, how much I actually care for you. I know what I'm going to do to protect you, and stay with you forever. I don't want anything to bring us apart. Ever. After talking to Minsoo, I found out today, that he left our school. He told Jimin and Yoongi that he wants me to be happy with you, despite his feelings he concealed for years. I was too stupid to realize then, but he genuinely cared for me. In the end, he told me that he wanted only for me to be happy, even if it doesn't involve him. Now, I know. I know that I love you, and I'm willing to be apart of your happiness. I want you to be apart of mine too."

I stood in silence, after Jungkook finished his long speech.

"I love you too Jungkook. I know that for sure. I want to be with you for as long as I live, and for sure I want to be in your happiness! And you have to be in mine." I winked, and kissed him on the cheek.

We walked out of school, hand in hand.

End of flashback...

.
Namjoon's POV
.

"Seokjin, scoot closer, we're dating, not friends." I winked and I put my arm around him.

I smiled towards my phone, trying to get Seokjin to take another photo with me.

He didn't comply at first, but I convinced him that he was super handsome and deserved the world, which he did.

"Jin.... smile!" I pulled him even closer. "On the count of three... one...two...three... I love you."

I turned towards him, without taking a picture.

He stared in my direction for a while, before standing up and launching himself onto me, crushing me into the park bench.

He struggled to hold me tightly, almost tickling my sides.

"I love you too Joon. You better only love me forever." I laughed at his cute response, trying to push him off of me. We were in a public place, what can I say?

.
Jimin's POV
.

"Saranghae.... sarang..." Yoongi hummed a light tune into my ear, as we laid in bed.

It was late, but our conversations seemed to last forever.

"Yoongi, baby. I love you. So much. I hope you know that." I whispered into his ear. He shivered when I did it, but he flipped me over, and under him.

"You know I love you too. I can't not love you. I mean, look at you! You are a walking mochi."

I giggled at Yoongi's mini speech. He always knew how to compliment me and surprise me with his words.

Though he may be a hardcore rapper on the outside, he has a soft spot for others on the inside.

"Yes I know. I love me, and I love you. How can I not love you? Who would hold your hand all day and night? Who would cuddle you when you would have nightmares?" He smiled as my speech went on. "I hope you know that I want to be with you forever. Even if we are only seniors in high school, next year we will be entering college. Luckily, the same music college. And the same apartment."

Yoongi laughed at my last sentence, happy to hear we would always be together. Then, he suddenly swooped down and kissed my nose, then pinned down my arms.

"What do you think about round two?"

.
Jungkook's POV
.

As I walked down the empty street, I recalled the past memories of my lover.

The way we walked together to each other's houses, the time we left school to go to the ice cream shop by my house, the time we kissed in the entrance to his house. Those moments flooded my mind, filling me with happiness and joy.

All those times lead to now, my absolute love for myself and Taehyung.

I never imagined finding joy with another human being, until I met an angel himself. Yes, Taehyung.

As much as I treasured my friendship with Minsoo, and other kids attending my old and current school, I realized the real ones only come out when you need them. The fake ones.... they don't comeback.

I sought the answer to the universe, without knowing what I would find.

I know now, that the answer was to love myself all along.

.
.
.
.
(A/N) don't be alarmed! One more chapter left to go.

I'm actually really sad. I feel so depressed to let this book go after writing it for so long. I attached so many emotional strings to these characters and their love. Thick and thin, I got them through it, and I wanted to end it positively.

Despite the concept of loving others, I wanted it to be "loving yourself makes it easier to love someone else." Or... "love others as much as you can love yourself."

I hope the message gets across.

:)

(9/18/18)