(69)meeting him again

(A/N) 6969696969 ;)))))))))

Jungkook POV

Second Period. Math. With Taehyung. Safe.

"Kookie!" Taehyung ran over to me, latching onto my arm. "Are you okay? Have you seen him yet?"

I smiled. "Of course not, Ive heard plenty about him though."

He makes an 'o' shape with his mouth, nodding as he sat down next to me. Soon after, Namjoon joins us at our table.

"Jungkook," Namjoon turned to me, "Don't be alarmed, but rumor has it, that's Minsoo is in our class. I'll hide your face and—"

"Don't, I can't hide anymore. I'm me, and he can't change that."

They both look at me with a happy look plastered on their faces, making me laugh.

"My boyfriend is all grown up now!" Taehyung pat my head.

"Boyfriend? So a faggot stays a fag." A cold voice shook my head, the cold hiss traveling down my spine.

I turned around to see none other than the Minsoo, standing in the doorway.

Girls in the classroom squeal as he leans his body into the class, winking at everyone in the room. His gaze was fixed onto the foreign view of the bright room, shifting back to me every few seconds.

Taehyung suddenly stood up, shaking the table on the way. "Hey asshole."

"Oh? Little boy can talk?" Minsoo steps towards the older.

"What're you supposed to be, cool? Oh wait. I forgot, straight boys can't be cool."

He laughed and backed off a little. "What're you supposed to be? Gay?"

"Yeah," He laughs, "I am. And so help you god, if you lay on hand onto my boyfriend, I will beat your ass to Mars."

He just stared at our table, laughing his ass off. "I bet you would like to 'beat my ass'."

The classroom has lost interest by now, so no one was there to back up Minsoo.

"Hey, Tae. Let's sit down. I don't talk to idiots." Namjoon shoved Taehyung back into his seat, hissing at Minsoo. He only scuffed and sat down at a table in the front.

He hasn't changed, not even one bit.

.
.
.
.

(A/N) damn I wish I could've done something special for chapter 69. Anyways, how's everyone's day?

Mines been good. I went to a breakfast place, and it was okay. Then I went on the lake on my boat with my family.

Now I'm just relaxing lol

Also.... quick note! This plotline will not last long, since my chapters are going to start getting longer.

I have more time now, so I can make longer chapters and spend more time editing them to perfection.

I make my chapters short because I want to get out more chapters!!

At most, I will make 100 complete chapters, but I want to aim for 85-90.

I just don't think I can say goodbye to this book quite yet :(

Signed off on: 8/12/18